MACARTHISM

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason, especially when related to communism.[1] The term refers to U.S. senator Joseph McCarthy (R-Wisconsin) and has its origins in the period in the United States known as the Second Red Scare, lasting from the late 1940s through the 1950s.[2] It was characterized by heightened political repression and a campaign spreading fear of communist influence on American institutions and of espionage by Soviet agents.[2] After the mid-1950s, McCarthyism began to decline, mainly due to the gradual loss of public popularity and opposition from the U.S. Supreme Court led by Chief Justice Earl Warren.[3][4] The Warren Court made a series of rulings that helped bring an end to McCarthyism.[5][6][7]

• Banned
"Racism" is the new McCarthyism. Mere allegations are all the proof THEY need. Just mere allegations! Communists! Racist, cops are bad, because Charlie BLMcarthy says so! Who needs proof? I WANT PROOF COPS are all bad all the time. No more allegations, PROOF.

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason, especially when related to communism.[1] The term refers to U.S. senator Joseph McCarthy (R-Wisconsin) and has its origins in the period in the United States known as the Second Red Scare, lasting from the late 1940s through the 1950s.[2] It was characterized by heightened political repression and a campaign spreading fear of communist influence on American institutions and of espionage by Soviet agents.[2] After the mid-1950s, McCarthyism began to decline, mainly due to the gradual loss of public popularity and opposition from the U.S. Supreme Court led by Chief Justice Earl Warren.[3][4] The Warren Court made a series of rulings that helped bring an end to McCarthyism.[5][6][7]
What a ridiculous dumbass that must live in a cave ignorant of the fact that Sen. Joe McCarth has been proven correct.

The liberal myth of Mc Carthyism was just one of many that have been debunked but the milennials do not keep up

Last edited:
McCarthyToldja.jpg

McCarthy was a one thing, he was obviously a demagogue leveraging a political issue to gain political leverage. Communism was a valid issue, like racism is now. But apparently people aren't seeing through the political crap about racism anymore than they did the anti communist hysteria then.

"Racism" is the new McCarthyism. Mere allegations are all the proof THEY need. Just mere allegations! Communists! Racist, cops are bad, because Charlie BLMcarthy says so! Who needs proof? I WANT PROOF COPS are all bad all the time. No more allegations, PROOF.
Are you totally stupid apart from being totally racist?
I doubt even the most ardent BLM supporter would claim ALL COPS are all bad all of the time. I have no doubt that many cops are excellent all the time at their job but that doesn't excuse the minority that has no doubt been brought up by mothers like you who are racist to the core and can't help exhibiting it through their work. This makes the Police Service as a whole fundamentally and institutionally racist.

McCarthy was a one thing, he was obviously a demagogue leveraging a political issue to gain political leverage. Communism was a valid issue, like racism is now. But apparently people aren't seeing through the political crap about racism anymore than they did the anti communist hysteria then.
Joe was a crusader against communism.......he should have been listened to.

I doubt even the most ardent BLM supporter would claim ALL COPS are all bad all of the time. I have no doubt that many cops are excellent all the time at their job but that doesn't excuse the minority that has no doubt been brought up by mothers "like you who are racist" to the core and can't help exhibiting it through their work. This makes the Police Service as a whole fundamentally and institutionally racist./

Really? "like you who are racist"? Prove it, stop alleging it!

Joe was a crusader against communism.......he should have been listened to.
Joe McCarthy was just a your garden variety demagogue. Like say your modernern democrats like say Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters except they are burning down cities to fight imaginary causes. Nothing compared to Joe McCarthy.

Last edited:
I doubt even the most ardent BLM supporter would claim ALL COPS are all bad all of the time. I have no doubt that many cops are excellent all the time at their job but that doesn't excuse the minority that has no doubt been brought up by mothers "like you who are racist" to the core and can't help exhibiting it through their work. This makes the Police Service as a whole fundamentally and institutionally racist./

Proof?
George Floyd found guilty!
You don't think so? That's because you are a racist and unfortunately for you the rest of the world does!

London
1620272758168.png
1620272831176.png

Paris

1620272938165.png
1620273000748.png

Australia

1620273345735.png
1620273425468.png

Proof?
George Floyd found guilty!
You don't think so? That's because you are a racist and unfortunately for you the rest of the world does!

London
View attachment 487513View attachment 487514

Paris

View attachment 487515View attachment 487516

Australia

View attachment 487517View attachment 487518
White people don't need to do COCKSUCKING SHIT!!!!

I will fucking kill anyone who tries to force me!!!

I lived through that time. This woke era is way worse. We are not learning from history. Cancel culture? When Rosanne Bar gets "canceled' off her own bloody show? This is way worse and we aren't supposed to notice? We notice!
ebtu9renjcb61.png

I doubt even the most ardent BLM supporter would claim ALL COPS are all bad all of the time. I have no doubt that many cops are excellent all the time at their job but that doesn't excuse the minority that has no doubt been brought up by mothers like you who are racist to the core and can't help exhibiting it through their work. This makes the Police Service as a whole fundamentally and institutionally racist.

Really? Racism isn't the problem here, its idiots that believe the media bullshit. Blacks are like a tiny tinsy little 13% of the population, but commit 37% of crimes? Why is the media ignores that? Just whites and cops are the bad guys? Please.

I lived through that time. This woke era is way worse. We are not learning from history. Cancel culture? When Rosanne Bar gets "canceled' off her own bloody show? This is way worse and we aren't supposed to notice? We notice!
A. Another case of the republicans accusing others of the crimes they have themselves committed.

B. Consequence culture.

New Topics

Forum List

Back