M. Taylor Greene puts up anti-transgender sign right outside of trans mother Rep Newman’s office “so she can look at it every time she opens her door”

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
What the fuck are you blathering about.? The isue is her daughter
the issue is what she put up was a known scientific fact,,,
So apparently you are another one who thinks that everyone is either 100% male or 100% female? Why are you so threatened by the possibility that there gender falls along a continuum? How does that effet you? Does it raise questions about your own gender identity, or, is it just a matter of your needing to be safe in the world as you thought you knew, and can't deal with anything outside of your comfort zone? One more question. Have you done any reading on the issue of gender identity? I really want to know. I can help if you'll let me.
where did I say I think that???

its a scientific fact,,

gender is based on your genitalia so if you got an inny you are a female if you got an outy you are a male,,

if you have both you are a freak of nature,,,

then again youre a little bitch but not sure what gender,,
progpuffer shows up in all the fag topics.
this isnt really a fag topic,, more like a science class and hes the retarded kid in the back of the class,,

What was that the left is always saying about science? That they believe in it and conservatives are a bunch of "science-deniers" or something?

:laughing0301:
That's about right,Please tell us what you have read about the SCIENCE of gender identity. Not much I suspect.
You mean like Psychology and stuff; a bit actually. can't say I give much of a damn but gender dysphoria was well covered until some activists regurgitated some claptrap. Just sayin'.

Greg

What Trump did in ’16 to get to the White House provided a visceral template for what Greene did in ’19 and ’20 to get to Capitol Hill, as if his needy, spotlight-greedy ascent activated in her some smoldering set of latent genes.

The logical outcome of someone like Trump leads to someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene

Greene called her husband of 25 years "the love of my life", yet she cheated on him with multiple muscular Crossfit men!

What Trump did in ’16 to get to the White House provided a visceral template for what Greene did in ’19 and ’20 to get to Capitol Hill, as if his needy, spotlight-greedy ascent activated in her some smoldering set of latent genes.

The logical outcome of someone like Trump leads to someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene
We need to vote hundreds of Marjorie Taylor Greene's into office. Thousands all over the nation. There really is no other choice. The question is if the Republican elite will interfere. We know Progs will.

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
No it isn"t. You people are such ignorant assholes. You Trumnpettes know nothing about science. If you did, you would be for green energy & wear a fucking mask.

No it isn"t. You people are such ignorant assholes. You Trumnpettes know nothing about science. If you did, you would be for green energy & wear a fucking mask.

but I am for green energy,, but I didnt vote for trump,,

do you have a link that shows there are more than two genders with science to back it up??

dont worry I'll wait,, just hope it doesnt take to long cause I am 55,,

The foolish Greene lost her privilege of speaking in Congress by getting her dumb ass kicked off committees. Now she is limited to graffiti struck on hidden away interior walls. Her constituents must be absolute morons for electing her.

Last edited:

do you have a link that shows there are more than two genders with science to back it up??

Let's be clear about what is meant by "more then two genders. The FACT is that there are PEOPLE who are biologicaly not 100% male or female, which may or may not be apparent from their outward appearance. That can lead to gender dysphoria- a feeling that they are not the gender that they were assigned at birth. I have lots of liks on that subject but I am not going to wast my time sharing them with your ingorant ass because you are unwilling or unable to learn anything and will just find a way to brush it aside. If you really wanted to learn about it, you would do the research but I am confident that you will not.

Let's be clear about what is meant by "more then two genders. The FACT is that there are PEOPLE who are biologicaly not 100% male or female, which may or may not be apparent from their outward appearance. That can lead to gender dysphoria- a feeling that they are not the gender that they were assigned at birth. I have lots of liks on that subject but I am not going to wast my time sharing them with your ingorant ass because you are unwilling or unable to learn anything and will just find a way to brush it aside. If you really wanted to learn about it, you would do the research but I am confident that you will not.
thats less than 1% and doesnt make a new gender its an abnormality,,,

sorry but thats what the science says,,

and the discussion at hand and the laws being passed are not about that 1%,, its about people with a mental illness that just think they are what they are not,,

EvKawaaXEAcjt73

Oh dear! How upsetting for you.

Oh dear! How fake, phony, and wanna-be of you.
That's it? That's all you have in response? :heehee:

I mean I think everyone should be allowed to have rights, but we shouldn’t be putting transgenders women into women’s sports since they were born as males

Forum List

Back