M. Taylor Greene puts up anti-transgender sign right outside of trans mother Rep Newman’s office “so she can look at it every time she opens her door”

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
What the fuck are you blathering about.? The isue is her daughter
the issue is what she put up was a known scientific fact,,,
So apparently you are another one who thinks that everyone is either 100% male or 100% female? Why are you so threatened by the possibility that there gender falls along a continuum? How does that effet you? Does it raise questions about your own gender identity, or, is it just a matter of your needing to be safe in the world as you thought you knew, and can't deal with anything outside of your comfort zone? One more question. Have you done any reading on the issue of gender identity? I really want to know. I can help if you'll let me.
where did I say I think that???

its a scientific fact,,

gender is based on your genitalia so if you got an inny you are a female if you got an outy you are a male,,

if you have both you are a freak of nature,,,

then again youre a little bitch but not sure what gender,,
progpuffer shows up in all the fag topics.
this isnt really a fag topic,, more like a science class and hes the retarded kid in the back of the class,,
It is when he's here.

Time for Nancy to make a rule telling them to take it all down.
View attachment 461647
1614293895091.png

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
So apparently you are another one who thinks that everyone is either 100% male or 100% female? Why are you so threatened by the possibility that there gender falls along a continuum? How does that effet you? Does it raise questions about your own gender identity, or, is it just a matter of your needing to be safe in the world as you thought you knew, and can't deal with anything outside of your comfort zone? One more question. Have you done any reading on the issue of gender identity? I really want to know. I can help if you'll let me.

its a scientific fact,,

gender is based on your genitalia so if you got an inny you are a female if you got an outy you are a male,,

this isnt really a fag topic,, more like a science class and hes the retarded kid in the back of the class,,

What was that the left is always saying about science? That they believe in it and conservatives are a bunch of "science-deniers" or something?

:laughing0301:

Why does MTG care about the sexuality of others? It's not her business in any way shape or form. Oh she is for freedom and liberty.....only if it fits her narrow window. Hypocrisy defined.

its a scientific fact,,

We know that life grants us the ability to hear. Except for the few who are born without the ability to hear.

its a scientific fact,,

Thank you for proving my point. You rather wallow in abject ignorance than deal with the issue in an objective, adult and rational way. You do not come accross as the sharpest tool in the shed. I offered to help but all that you can do is to spew moronic, adolecent crap while calling names like the school yard bully that you are. Get the hell out of here. I don't have time for your stupidity

Last edited:

its a scientific fact,,

What was that the left is always saying about science? That they believe in it and conservatives are a bunch of "science-deniers" or something?

That's about right,Please tell us what you have read about the SCIENCE of gender identity. Not much I suspect.

Last edited:
Why does MTG care about the sexuality of others? It's not her business in any way shape or form. Oh she is for freedom and liberty.....only if it fits her narrow window. Hypocrisy defined.
You liars have been told a 1000 times and you ask the same bullshit question over and over. That's why I put ALL you scum on ignore.

You liars have been told a 1000 times and you ask the same bullshit question over and over. That's why I put ALL you scum on ignore.
Ignorance? Liars? Look in the mirror

I didn't vote for Biden. Oh I didn't vote for trump either. Ahhhh the patriotic feeling I I have because of it.

What the hell does a "trans-flag" look like? Are congress people authorized to display characatures of Old Glory outside their offices?

its a scientific fact,,

science damagers

wF6e5GT.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back