M. Taylor Greene puts up anti-transgender sign right outside of trans mother Rep Newman’s office “so she can look at it every time she opens her door”

Of course she put up that sign. Being a provocateur is SOP...
Like Trump, she's an ongoing expression of their rage, frustration, disinformation and paranoia.

The worse and more juvenile she and Trump behave, the more of a catharsis-by-proxy it is for them. They're acting out for their "base", which in turn is living vicariously through them.

Absolutely incredible to watch. I could have sworn America was better than this. Live & learn, huh?
Don’t you lefties have bigger fish to fry instead of stopping a child’s puberty?
There's one now.

this means war!

Green is a sick and disgusting piece of dog shit. Period!

^^^^ Triggered ^^^^

Not really. Just making an observation

this means war!

There are two genders------------Sorry it is true. Damn stupid to think everyone else has to play along with the crazy in the transgender communities. And this is science.

You actually believe that everyone is biologically 100% either male or female?

View attachment 461566

No, I know about the oddball XXY. XXXYs etc but there are still only 2 genders and the oddballs are consider male btw.

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
Oh dear! How upsetting for you.

this means war!

Green is a sick and disgusting piece of dog shit. Period!

^^^^ Triggered ^^^^

Not really. Just making an observation

Nope it was an insult not an observation.

this means war!

There are two genders------------Sorry it is true. Damn stupid to think everyone else has to play along with the crazy in the transgender communities. And this is science.

You actually believe that everyone is biologically 100% either male or female?

View attachment 461566

No, I know about the oddball XXY. XXXYs etc but there are still only 2 genders and the oddballs are consider male btw.

If that is what you want to think. Nobody really give a flying fuck what you believe. The only people who bleat about how many genders there are, are the bigots who want to demean, marginalize and shame trans people, and those who are freaked out and have questions/concerns about their own gender identity that they can't face up to. Which are you?

As a feminist, I stand with MTG.
Chicks with dicks are not women.
Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. You should do some reading about the psychology and biology of gender identity. But, you won't because you are too frightened by the possibility that you will be confronted with information that will challange your preconceived ideas and undermine the basis for your bigotry. It is, of course, much easier to cling to what you think you know and hide in your bubble, than to learn and grow.

Shameless and gratuitous gender-appropriation on her part. Marie Newman is not even a transgender, fer Christ's sake. If someone liked Norwegians and flew a Norwegian flag at their house, that doesn't necessarily make them a fucking Norwegian, does it?

More proof that Democrats are comprised mainly of fakes, phonies, and wanna-be's.
Oh dear! How upsetting for you.

Oh dear! How fake, phony, and wanna-be of you.

What the fuck are you blathering about.? The isue is her daughter
the issue is what she put up was a known scientific fact,,,
So apparently you are another one who thinks that everyone is either 100% male or 100% female? Why are you so threatened by the possibility that there gender falls along a continuum? How does that effet you? Does it raise questions about your own gender identity, or, is it just a matter of your needing to be safe in the world as you thought you knew, and can't deal with anything outside of your comfort zone? One more question. Have you done any reading on the issue of gender identity? I really want to know. I can help if you'll let me.

So apparently you are another one who thinks that everyone is either 100% male or 100% female? Why are you so threatened by the possibility that there gender falls along a continuum? How does that effet you? Does it raise questions about your own gender identity, or, is it just a matter of your needing to be safe in the world as you thought you knew, and can't deal with anything outside of your comfort zone? One more question. Have you done any reading on the issue of gender identity? I really want to know. I can help if you'll let me.
where did I say I think that???

its a scientific fact,,

gender is based on your genitalia so if you got an inny you are a female if you got an outy you are a male,,

if you have both you are a freak of nature,,,

then again youre a little bitch but not sure what gender,,

Time for Nancy to make a rule telling them to take it all down.
1614293555422.png

its a scientific fact,,

gender is based on your genitalia so if you got an inny you are a female if you got an outy you are a male,,

progpuffer shows up in all the fag topics.

its a scientific fact,,

progpuffer shows up in all the fag topics.
this isnt really a fag topic,, more like a science class and hes the retarded kid in the back of the class,,

Forum List

Back