M. Taylor Greene puts up anti-transgender sign right outside of trans mother Rep Newman’s office “so she can look at it every time she opens her door”

More worthless motion without significant movement. Congress is a bad joke that only gets worse. With all the important matters at hand, this will now, doubtless, take over as if it were.
Before we try to make every identifiable minority in the world "equal" and "safe", let's do it first for the majority.....women.

1614267178919.jpeg

I think we have a 2024 contender.

For our studies in psychopathologies, we are glad to have made the CIA connection to Newman familial DNA, which is also the connection to the painting hanging in China Joe’s White House dining room. Green has correctly exposed the religion of the tranny.

this means war!

There are two genders------------Sorry it is true. Damn stupid to think everyone else has to play along with the crazy in the transgender communities. And this is science.

this means war!

Green is a sick and disgusting piece of dog shit. Period!

You are just ignorant---Green is RIGHT and you are wrong.

As a feminist, I stand with MTG.
Chicks with dicks are not women.
If they look like women...talk like women...and act like women....they're women.
If they look like a man wearing a dress they're a man.
If someone is in a schoolgirls changing room with a penis.....he's a man.
Female reporters have been allowed in locker-rooms for years.
I figure kids should be exempt from this nonsense.....but if a H.S. kid is embarrassed to show his body in a boys locker-room....and feels more comfortable changing in the girls locker-room...modesty should still be in effect. I think it's what's in the mind that matters. If a guy is really not interested in girls...then I don't see the harm. And if a woman wants to do her business in the men's room...feel free. I don't think anyone should be checking penises. Again....children should be exempt from the politics of all of this garbage.
This is normal in Korea BTW.

Yes. Most rightists are trolls in real life as well

When people stop associating with them they take to cutting people off and driving slow in front of them to try and spark an armed confrontation

Forum List

Back