M. Taylor Greene puts up anti-transgender sign right outside of trans mother Rep Newman’s office “so she can look at it every time she opens her door”

for now its about mentally ill people wanting special rights under the false assumption they are a gender they are not,,
So mentally ill people should not have rights?
they do have rights,, the exact same ones you and I have,,,
at least you now admit they are mentally ill,,
I did not admit anything. I was messing with you but were not able to realise that. But you admitted that if transpeople were mentall ill as you claim, THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!!
they do have rights,, theyre called human rights,
what you want them to have is special privileges to force others to believe and say what they want them to under threat of force,,, thats not how rights work,,
No. You ignorant asses do NOT get to choose who have rights. They have a right to be transgendered and you have the right to be a bigoted asshole but you do not have the right to discriminate in the workplace or such.
if you have to choose its not a right,, you can claim to be anything you want,, but when you want me to think the same thing you are violating my right to be myself,,
We really don't give a shit what you think. It would be refreshing though if you made an attempt to just think at all, just a little, anything. You speak like a zombi troll bot who does not know he is brain dead. You just keep regurgitating the some moronic talking poits that have been programed into you and your ilk. "It a mental illness" "They want special rights" "Forcing me to ackowoedge themis Fascism" "There are only 2 genders" Give me a fucking break!!!
youve done nothing but tell me what I should think and do,,,
Only in your defective mind
NO,, right here in black and white,,
You know what. I am sick of you. I am moving on. Yes I know, you will accuse me of running away.That is all that you have left in your pathetic little tool box. Have at it. I will be here if and when you have somrthing reasonable and rational to contribute. I doubt that will ever happen. Yoiu do not have the mental capacity for it. You have no desire to learn or grow out of your infitile, moronic blather.
its not that you always run away,, its why you run away,,
and this is because youre narrative always fails,,

as for mental capacity its you that denies the science that there are only two genders not me,,

have a nice day,,
It is not always. Pull your head out of your bigoted ass.

what is not always???

there are only 2 genders and the science backs that up,,

for now its about mentally ill people wanting special rights under the false assumption they are a gender they are not,,
I did not admit anything. I was messing with you but were not able to realise that. But you admitted that if transpeople were mentall ill as you claim, THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!!
what you want them to have is special privileges to force others to believe and say what they want them to under threat of force,,, thats not how rights work,,
No. You ignorant asses do NOT get to choose who have rights. They have a right to be transgendered and you have the right to be a bigoted asshole but you do not have the right to discriminate in the workplace or such.
if you have to choose its not a right,, you can claim to be anything you want,, but when you want me to think the same thing you are violating my right to be myself,,
We really don't give a shit what you think. It would be refreshing though if you made an attempt to just think at all, just a little, anything. You speak like a zombi troll bot who does not know he is brain dead. You just keep regurgitating the some moronic talking poits that have been programed into you and your ilk. "It a mental illness" "They want special rights" "Forcing me to ackowoedge themis Fascism" "There are only 2 genders" Give me a fucking break!!!
You know what. I am sick of you. I am moving on. Yes I know, you will accuse me of running away.That is all that you have left in your pathetic little tool box. Have at it. I will be here if and when you have somrthing reasonable and rational to contribute. I doubt that will ever happen. Yoiu do not have the mental capacity for it. You have no desire to learn or grow out of your infitile, moronic blather.

as for mental capacity its you that denies the science that there are only two genders not me,,

have a nice day,,

what is not always???

Those born with both sets of genitals.

Gender extends beyond the physical.

have a nice day,,

what is not always???

those are less that 1% and just an anomaly,, and not a factor of current events,,

sorry but there are only two genders cause there are only two kinds of genitalia,,

have a nice day,,

what is not always???

those are less that 1% and just an anomaly,, and not a factor of current events,,

sorry but there are only two genders cause there are only two kinds of genitalia,,
Percent of transgendered? .42%. Now what?

have a nice day,,

what is not always???

Percent of transgendered? .42%. Now what?
thats less than 1% and trans gender is a mental disorder,,,

Dudley Do Right would be jealous of that chin

EvRxjkxWYAMBaV6

Like Trump, she's an ongoing expression of their rage, frustration, disinformation and paranoia.
Or, maybe she thinks men born as men do not belong in the womens bathroom

you folks keep pushing perversion and conservatives will keep pushing back

promoting transgenderism to minors is CHILD ABUSE!
OK, but let's be clear about a few things. What exactly do you mean by promoting transgenderism. ?Who is doing that and how? Also, we know that minors of various ages may express feelings of gender dysphoria and are distressed and confused by those thought. What, in your opinion , is the appropriate adult response? Lastly, for now, when you mention "minors" do make any distinction between young children and older teens in terms of how the situation should be handled and what intervention, if any, is appropriate?

Before she became famous, Marjorie's parents and friends knew she was an idiot

now that she has twitter and has become a Congresswoman, the whole world knows she's an idiot

Forum List

Back