M. & J. Hollingsworth Deportation From Canada Is Justified With Compassion

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
M. & J. Hollingsworth Deportation From Canada Is Justified With Compassion

In 2012 an elderly couple (Michael & Janet Hollingsworth) moved to Canada from Britain on a Visitor's Visa. Michael has since come into physical complications involving kidney failure and now the Hollingsworth's are trying to get another visitors visa and health care as well.

As a compassionate Canadian citizen, I must make sure that you are aware we can't advertise that people in other countries can expect to grow old, move to Canada and expect Canada to pay their health care benefits.

Sure Canada and Britain have quite the history side by side for centuries. What we need is a mutual government agreement to cover expenses per citizen before we can allow such re allocations otherwise it is not an option to sink ourselves as a country. Of course mutual agreements could be made elsewhere on the world as well.

Just doing this for the Hollingsworth's without anything first in place may very well open the doors to some seriously bad floodgates for Canada.

Couple ordered to leave Canada over health-care cost concerns - BNN News

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
Is a Visitor's Visa an invitation to receive government benefits from the host country? Why not go home and get some of that fabled British health care?

• Banned
Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

To the management of this site US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back