M. Brotherhood copies AKP in Egypt

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
A.A. = State news Agency

AK Party in Egypt will officially appear in September, in October 2011 will be both Presidential and Parliamentary elections. For the Presidential election M.Brotherhood does not have a direct candidate.
The party got its court approval in July and court order will take effect in Sepetember.

Good, after AKP was created in Pakistan in 2010 now follows Egypt.

111111113y.jpg

A.A. = State news Agency

AK Party in Egypt will officially appear in September, in October 2011 will be both Presidential and Parliamentary elections. For the Presidential election M.Brotherhood does not have a direct candidate.
The party got its court approval in July and court order will take effect in Sepetember.

Good, after AKP was created in Pakistan in 2010 now follows Egypt.

111111113y.jpg
I have relatives in Istanbul who were once part of the banned "workers party", which means they're basically semi secular tradesmen who hate the AK party....but even so...they say the AK party has not oppressed anyone in Turkey from a government level, like they were afraid of. My relatives are Muslim but are of a minority called the Alevi's. If the Egyptian AK behaves like the Turkish AK...I don't see any reason for concern. But Egyptians are different from Turks, so maybe I should be more concerned.

Last edited:
I have relatives in Istanbul who were once part of the banned "workers party", which means they're basically semi secular tradesmen who hate the AK party....but even so...they say the AK party has not oppressed anyone in Turkey from a government level, like they were afraid of. My relatives are Muslim but are of a minority called the Alevi's. If the Egyptian AK behaves like the Turkish AK...I don't see any reason for concern. But Egyptians are different from Turks, so maybe I should be more concerned.

I don't speak Arabic and I don't know if the shortened name (initials) of the Party will result in "AK" Party in Arabic Language. Probably not since they also have Arabic alphabet.

The Chairman of the M.Brotherhood is Mohammed Badie. He visited Turkey in February.
It's the guy who sits next to Turkish President Gül in the Turkish Embassy of Cairo from 42 seconds onwards.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSTo2OK3Ti0]Turkey's President Visits Egypt - YouTube[/ame]
Or Picture:
presidenttoegyptsmilita.jpg

Then there are other key leaders. One of them came to Turkey during the Egyptian revolution to hold a press conference with Turkish press to explain them how the Brotherhood sees Egypt's future.
As tensions rose during the Egyptian revolution, he stayed in Turkey till the revolution was over.
Excerpts from that press-conference as Video in English:
Muslim Brotherhood leader on Egypt's future | Radio Netherlands | Video
Key Leader of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Visits Turkey - Hudson New York -Text

So, it seems Egyptian-Turkish relations are set to deepen in the not-so-distant future after the Parliamentary elections, and a prominent role of the M.Brotherhood in Egypt's State system. Currently Egypt is still ruled by the Military Council during the transition period. They have FM etc. currently, but those people in these positions at the moment are not representative for the nation of Egypt.

The region seems to develop into the right direction, and off course Egypt as the most populous country in the region should have its share in the new order.
Let's wish the Egyptian people the Best finally having a share and say in their State.

I don't speak Arabic and I don't know if the shortened name (initials) of the Party will result in "AK" Party in Arabic Language. Probably not since they also have Arabic alphabet.

The Chairman of the M.Brotherhood is Mohammed Badie. He visited Turkey in February.
It's the guy who sits next to Turkish President Gül in the Turkish Embassy of Cairo from 42 seconds onwards.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSTo2OK3Ti0]Turkey's President Visits Egypt - YouTube[/ame]
Or Picture:
presidenttoegyptsmilita.jpg

Then there are other key leaders. One of them came to Turkey during the Egyptian revolution to hold a press conference with Turkish press to explain them how the Brotherhood sees Egypt's future.
As tensions rose during the Egyptian revolution, he stayed in Turkey till the revolution was over.
Excerpts from that press-conference as Video in English:
Muslim Brotherhood leader on Egypt's future | Radio Netherlands | Video
Key Leader of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Visits Turkey - Hudson New York -Text

So, it seems Egyptian-Turkish relations are set to deepen in the not-so-distant future after the Parliamentary elections, and a prominent role of the M.Brotherhood in Egypt's State system. Currently Egypt is still ruled by the Military Council during the transition period. They have FM etc. currently, but those people in these positions at the moment are not representative for the nation of Egypt.

The region seems to develop into the right direction, and off course Egypt as the most populous country in the region should have its share in the new order.
Let's wish the Egyptian people the Best finally having a share and say in their State.
I hope the Egyptian people make the best out of this oportunity. Let's hope they find a balance in their government that creates great opportunites for the Egyptian people.

In the Libyan crisis we also evacuated the Egyptian people out of Libya.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvGNqYQGyRo]Turkey helping Egypt rescue citizens from Libya violence - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back