Lynyrd Skinyrd ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I was watching a few of their songs on ytube and I was so impressed : free as a bird and simple man
Then I thought what the hell happened to them since their great 70s songs
I was very sadden . What a horrible sad story

I also read that one of the Almond bros dies in a motorcycle crash

both bands are from Jacksonville

You are clueless, and a liar, a fraud.
I predict you actually don't have a franchise in Vegas, because you know ZERO about the town.
If you are telling the truth, then tell us your business.

Otherwise you are a coward. Which we already KNEW.

Allman Brothers you clueless fake.
Allman boys were Daytona.Duane died in 1971/on a Sportster. Barry Oakley died a couple blocks away(on a bike) the following year)Butch Trucks blew his own brains out a couple years back, then Gregg's liver transplant didnt go as expected. Cancer went into the new liver too.GONE
Go listen to Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes for a taste of the still existent greatness of it all. Dickie Betts is too old/far gone to listen to these last years. He was incredible.Gregg has 2 sons that are OK, one is also 1/2 Chers "normal kid" Blue.... the other is Michael( total doper---tries imitating Gregg to pay for his fun)

Last edited:
Allman Brothers you clueless fake.
Allman boys were Daytona.Duane died in 1971/on a Sportster. Barry Oakley died a couple blocks away(on a bike) the following year)Butch Trucks blew his own brains out a couple years back, then Gregg's liver transplant didnt go as expected. Cancer went into the new liver too.GONE
Go listen to Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes for a taste of the still existent greatness of it all. Dickie Betts is too old/far gone to listen to these last years. He was incredible.Gregg has 2 sons that are OK, one is also 1/2 Chers "normal kid" Blue.... the other is Michael( total doper---tries imitating Gregg to pay for his fun)

I forget the details about that motorcycle accident but i think it was just some freak circumstance... course he probably didnt have a helmet.
I knew his wife back in the 90's when I was working at a Berkeley Ca machine shop. She and her daughter were running a small business at the time and were a customer for parts

"The day the music died" in 1959 when Buddy Holly, Richie Vallens and the Big Bopper died in a plane crash. Legendary Country star Patsy Cline died in a plane crash. Lynyard Skinyard leader Ronnie Van Zant and others died in a plane crash. Arguably the greatest blues guitarist of all time Stevie Ray Vaughn died in a helicopter crash. Buddy Holly flew in a junk plane in the middle of winter in the coldest part of the U.S. Patsy Cline trusted an amateur pilot who didn't have instrument rating. Van Zant's plane ran out of gas. Vaughn's helicopter pilot was unaware of the terrain and flew into a ski lift. Being famous and talented apparently doesn't translate to common sense.

Forum List

Back