Lynch signs extension

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
A huge deal for the Seahawks. While there has been talk about the abilities of the backup RBs for a couple of years now, Lynch has been an integral part of the Seahawks success. Keeping him in Seattle for a few more years (assuming he plays) takes a huge load off of the team and lets Wilson keep a security blanket, a sense that if things aren't going well, he can always just hand it to Beast Mode.

Marshawn Lynch Seahawks sign two-year extension - NFL.com

Don't get it,only thing that makes sense why he decided to come back and play for that asshole coach is he likes the fans, the city and teammates.

I would have just taken the money and played for another team after the asshole didn't give me the ball like he should had I been him.already got a superbowl ring.why go back and play for the asshole? Yeah I am guessing that he doesn't want to leave the city,fans,and his teammates.

dont know how he can do it though and not be bitter towards the asshole and have to look at that mother fucker everyday during football season though.Im impressed that he will be able to do that.

Forum List

Back