Lying, sleazy, cheater; Ted Cruz - quietly a supporter of Common Core.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Let's start this off by stating that Cruz can't be TrusTED. While he claims he's against common core, and sure talks a great talk, but he clearly walks a different walk.

HOW CRUZ DECEIVED UNSUSPECTING CITIZENS-YES HE IS FOR THE CARTEL'S COMMON CORE! SIMPLY PUT - HE LIES!

Cruz is a horrible, lying deceitful person. He's getting hammered for his sleazy, underhanded tactics in Iowa, so I thought I'd post this here just further show how rotten, no good Ted Cruz really is. Cruz is call for rich, elitist global bankers - NOT for America.

:lol:

Isn't it great how this message board keeps posts from the past - from back in those good-old-days when you were the first to jump to Ted Cruz's defense?

Good job finding that. I personally would not use my time digging through other posters old posts, but to each their own.

I'm just glad that I learned about the fraud and glad to be exposing him to others fooled by him.

I'm just having fun watching the Movement Conservatives Eat Their Own show.

Yeah, I'm enjoying watching the lefties "Eat Their Own" show, seeing Bernie Sanders supporters booing Hillary and yelling "she's a liar" was just priceless.

Forum List

Back