Lyin' Brian Is Done

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I called this one from the get-go.

Not only that, but NBC knew that Williams was a pathological liar and covered it up.

So what else is new? It's why I've called it the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media for the last 40 years.

It's what they are.

Brian Williams To Take Himself Off Air “For Several Days”

Lying’ Brian never to return?

LOS ANGELES — Brian Williams is stepping away temporarily from the “NBC Nightly News” amid questions about his memories of war coverage in Iraq, saying it has become “painfully apparent” to him that he has become a distracting news story.

In a memo Saturday to NBC News staff that was released by the network, the anchorman said that as managing editor of “NBC Nightly News” he is taking himself off the broadcast for several days. Lester Holt will fill in, Williams said.

“In the midst of a career spent covering and consuming news, it has become painfully apparent to me that I am presently too much a part of the news, due to my actions,” Williams said in his memo.

“Upon my return, I will continue my career-long effort to be worthy of the trust of those who place their trust in us,” he wrote.

Williams has apologized for falsely saying on the air that he was in a helicopter hit by a rocket-propelled grenade while in Iraq in 2003.

Questions have also been raised about his claim that he saw a body or bodies in the Hurricane Katrina floodwaters that hit New Orleans.

NBC News President Deborah Turness said in an internal memo Friday that the network has assigned the head of its own investigative unit to look into Williams’ statements.

Last edited:
Brain Williams won't be back but he may get a gig like Dan Blather. Libs don't care about truth, if a guy can deliver what they want to hear he's still got potential for a show.

upload_2015-2-8_9-5-8.jpeg

Maureen Dowd: NBC Knew That Brian Williams Was Pathological, But Did Nothing

NBC is not shocked by putting out falsehoods, it’s what they do.

WASHINGTON — THIS was a bomb that had been ticking for a while.

NBC executives were warned a year ago that Brian Williams was constantly inflating his biography. They were flummoxed over why the leading network anchor felt that he needed Hemingwayesque, bullets-whizzing-by flourishes to puff himself up, sometimes to the point where it was a joke in the news division.

But the caustic media big shots who once roamed the land were gone, and “there was no one around to pull his chain when he got too over-the-top,” as one NBC News reporter put it.

It seemed pathological because Williams already had the premier job, so why engage in résumé inflation? And you don’t get those jobs because of your derring-do.

Keep reading…

Jeb+Bush+01.jpg

"The truth is useless. You have to understand this right now. You can't
deposit the truth in a bank. You can't pay rent with the truth. You can't
buy groceries with the truth. The truth is a useless commodity that will
hang around your neck like an albatross-all the way to the homeless
shelter. And if you think that the million or so people in this country
that are really interested in the truth about their government can support
people who would tell them the truth, you got another thing coming.
Because the million or so people in this country that are truly interested
in the truth don't have money."
---Jeb Bush

About 6-8 threads on this now.

Gotta love the hypocrite RWs all over this while celebrating liars like Rush Limbaugh and ALL of Fox. If RWs actually cared about accurate news, Fox would have been out of business long ago.

Especially funny is they worship and voted for Lyin Paul Ryan as well as other known liars on the right.

What this all really means is the RWs are the biggest liars of all.

Jeb+Bush+01.jpg

"The truth is useless. You have to understand this right now. You can't
deposit the truth in a bank. You can't pay rent with the truth. You can't
buy groceries with the truth. The truth is a useless commodity that will
hang around your neck like an albatross-all the way to the homeless
shelter. And if you think that the million or so people in this country
that are really interested in the truth about their government can support
people who would tell them the truth, you got another thing coming.
Because the million or so people in this country that are truly interested
in the truth don't have money."
---Jeb Bush

So anyway, I start a thread about how dishonest scum of the earth dimocraps are and, what happens?

a scum of the earth dimocrap shows up with a lie about about a Republican...:dunno:

dimocraps are lying scum. ALL of them. It's pathological with them, an autonomic function.

Some times, I actually think that their Autonomic Nervous System is seriously damaged.

No shit. I think their hypothalamus is defective on them, including their sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.

Either that, or I'm right when I call them the lyingest scum the world has ever know.

dimocraps really are the scum of the earth.

Ducks quack, pigs oink, babies cry, dogs bark --

dimocraps lie. I think it's just what they do. They don't even know they're doing something wrong.

Naw....... They're just scumbags

Gotta love the hypocrite RWs all over this while celebrating liars like Rush Limbaugh and ALL of Fox. If RWs actually cared about accurate news, Fox would have been out of business long ago.

Especially funny is they worship and voted for Lyin Paul Ryan as well as other known liars on the right.

Then start a thread about Paul Ryan, doucehbag.

This one's about Lyin' Brian.

And this Board is called 'Current Events' not ancient history.

shitbag

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

My you seem to be especially angry this morning.

Spring is coming, cheer up.

I just saw bluebirds, and a crow building a nest.

This will pass.

Know what, scumbag?

When I post an outside article, I source it.

How about you do the same or just go away and start another fag thread somewhere

The Moon Bats have a lot to answer for.

Bill Clinton lied every time he opened his mouth. It took cum stans on a dress for him to be exposed as a liar.

Hillary "The Bitch of Benghazi" told the same kind of lie about being under fire as Bian Williams. She also lied about the reasons for the attack on Benghazi to cover up her bosses weakness in dealing with terrorists. She said it was a "spontaneous demonstration" over a stupid internet video viewed by less than 300 people when she knew it was a planned and coordinated attack by Al Qaeda. The of course there were her lies about WMD in Iraq that are legendary.

Then of course you have this shithead Obama that lies every time he opens his mount. Everything from Obamacare to the IRS scandal to Benghazi to the real unemployment figures.

Of course the stupid Libtards don't care about lying and never will because that is part of their Moon Bat stupidity. They even justify that Indian Princess Liesalot told a lie about her minority status even when it was proven to be a lie. They will forgive her lying because she is a communist and they like communists.

They lie about a fetus not being human, AGW science and especially economics. They will look you straight in the face and tell you that this country will be more prosperous if we tax more and if we take money away from those that earn it and give it to those that don't earn it.

They listen to the liars on MSNBC like this dumbass Rachael Maddow that will tell you that you wouldn't have jackshit if the government didn't give it to you.

The Libtards are most lying bunch of bastards in the country. Brian William is a Libtard that got caught.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back