lurch to the left

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
If, as the righties claim, this is a center-right country -- why did Romney get a bump in the polls when he lurched to the left in the debate?
V
V
V

If, as the righties claim, this is a center-right country -- why did Romney get a bump in the polls when he lurched to the left in the debate?
V
V
V

You are just so stupid, You think anything to the Left of where is was, is Left of center.

He Moved back toward the Center in the Debate you retard, still right of center.

He was playing to the Base trying to be more Right wing, but the Real Romney is a Center Right Republican, He has history in Mass to prove it.

You reading the wrong polls. Try looking at the truth.

V
V

V

You are just so stupid, You think anything to the Left of where is was, is Left of center.

He Moved back toward the Center in the Debate you retard, still right of center.

He was playing to the Base trying to be more Right wing, but the Real Romney is a Center Right Republican, He has history in Mass to prove it.

I stand corrected by Charles_Main, I thought Republicans were against forcing private health insurance companies to cover people with pre-existing conditions --- my bad_lmao...
V
V
V

lurch2.jpg

I think the family had a little talk with Lurch...

Forum List

Back