Lumber prices are getting absurd!

Last year I was paying under 3.00 per 2x4
Last week I paid just over 6.00 per 2x4
Just now I paid 7.45 per 2x4

What the literal fuck
which sucks royally since I am starting a 30x48 building,,,
Hold off till fall?
wish I could but my shop rent went up more than dbl and the higher cost of lumber doesnt match up,,

I had a metal building on order and was supposed to be done by mid april and last friday they told me it wasnt even in production and wouldnt be done until june or july, so I cancelled it and will go with stick frame wood instead,,

time just isnt on my side,,

but since I am moving the shop home my wife gave me permission to buy a bobcat and going this afternoon to see about one,,
He shouldn't be able to get away with that. That kind of increase sounds like he wants you to vacate.
had a new owner take over and shes all about the money,,

I was paying a below market price but not much when you consider the conditions of the space I was renting,,
and I wasnt the only person that she did this too and they all packed up and left, now shes got empty spaces she will never get rented for the price she wants,,

you would think 18 yrs would mean something, but not to her,,
Now she gets double the price of $0.

and so enters the stupid troll comments,,,

and you wonder why most people here think youre a fucking idiot liar,,
Huh? I was saying that instead of getting what you were paying last year, she's now going to get $0 when you leave. Chill dude.

sorry but thats what happens when you spend most of your time being full of shit,,,
Oh, its my fault you misunderstood and assumed the worst. :laugh:
I assume my dog has puked in the corner behind the couch every time I see your name
Trans gave me a thumbs down lol. No need to white knight faggot
And he gave me another. Delicate faggot.

Someone getting rich is a good thing though, right?

depends on if its honest or taking advantage of a situation and jacking the prices up like some did with masks and sanitizer when the covid started,,

capitalism is based on a good product at a fair price, not price gouging,,

I remember Republicans cheering on Martin Skrelli, the Pharma Bro, when he jacked up the price of that drug by 1000% because he could. Because that didn't affect you. Funny how that works.

depends on if its honest or taking advantage of a situation and jacking the prices up like some did with masks and sanitizer when the covid started,,

I remember Republicans cheering on Martin Skrelli, the Pharmo Bro, when he jacked up the price of that drug by 1000% because he could. Because that didn't affect you. Funny how that works.

I dont,,,

and besides when did republicans ever support true free market capitalism??

they have always thought like dems and supported government controlled capitalism,,

Good. Lumbar comes from trees and trees help stabilize the ecosystem.
Switch to plastic, Grampa.
That's going up too--you've been buying too many sex toys.
No, that's latex. Totally different plastic.
Your dildo isn't made of latex--I can see there will be a shortage of batteries too.

I remember Republicans cheering on Martin Skrelli, the Pharma Bro, when he jacked up the price of that drug by 1000% because he could. Because that didn't affect you. Funny how that works.

Liar. Link-- That was your buddy Obummer, It was 2015 when Martin Shkreli, then CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals and the notorious “pharma bro,” jacked up the cost of the lifesaving drug Daraprim by 5,000 percent. Overnight, its price tag skyrocketed from $13.50 a pill to $750. ‘Pharma Bro’ Shkreli Is In Prison, But Daraprim’s Price Is Still High There's my link you lying POS. Where's yours.

I remember Republicans cheering on Martin Skrelli, the Pharmo Bro, when he jacked up the price of that drug by 1000% because he could. Because that didn't affect you. Funny how that works.

I dont,,,

they have always thought like dems and supported government controlled capitalism,,

Capitalism is based on supply and demand. What we're seeing in the construction industry is not founded in either.

I get that 2020 was bad but 2021isnt any different than 2018 or 2019

I dont,,,

Capitalism is based on supply and demand. What we're seeing in the construction industry is not founded in either.

I get that 2020 was bad but 2021isnt any different than 2018 or 2019

theres a few that have it backwards,, they demand you supply it,,,

Forum List

Back