Bull Ring Lud VS Mad Scientist

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I figured I would do the calling out because I know Lud wont.
Ben Carson argues that creationism makes more sense because non-believers 'can't tell me where anything came from'
  • Ben Carson doubled down on creationism while giving a sermon in Nashville, according to a video that was accidentally released
  • The candidate suggested that some scientific theories require 'a lot more faith than it takes to believe in God'
  • Carson said God encouraged him to run for president and 'put together an incredible national team'
Read more: Ben Carson argues that creationism makes more sense
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A "scientist" who doesn't believe in evolution?
That's like a welder who doesn't believe in electricity.
:uhoh3:

By the way, Creationism DOES make more sense. You should prolly make a call out thread in the bull ring just for me OP.
TNHarley loves debate! Guys, do it!

I just referred to myself in the third person.. :blowup:

In! Thanks for making the thread TNHarley.

Creationism v Evolution
Creationism v Big Bang Theory

Either one is fine with me.

I only ask that Luddy choose ONE TOPIC and go first. See how polite I am? :biggrin:

"Creationism"

EXACTLY what is or was created?
EXACTLY who or what created "it"?
"What": The earth, all the Life on it present and past, and the Universe as we know it and beyond.
"Who": God.

It's a belief. It's a religion. It can't be proven.

Now Luddly will tell us, with verifiable scientific proof, how the earth, all life forms on it and the universe was created.

"Creationism"

EXACTLY what is or was created?
EXACTLY who or what created "it"?
"What": The earth, all the Life on it present and past, and the Universe as we know it and beyond.
"Who": God.

It's a belief. It's a religion. It can't be proven.

Now Luddly will tell us, with verifiable scientific proof, how the earth, all life forms on it and the universe was created.

"God"?
Which god?
Do you mean that was god stolen from other, much older religions?
The god described in the christian "bible", written by ignorant and uneducated goat herders, the bible that says its factual because it says it factual? The bible that says its true because the bible says its true?
The god who, just for shits and giggles, on a whim, gleefully destroys millions of innocent lives? Or who chooses to cripple and destroy the lives of innocent children?
It THAT the god you mean?

"It can't be proven"?
You can't really be saying that you cannot "prove" your position but I am required to prove mine? Don't be ridiculous.

You're not talking JUST apples and oranges. This is apples compared to tennis rackets, orange peels to puppies.

When you can "debate" by the same rules YOU SET FOR ME, come see me.

For the gazillionth time - You are free to believe whatever myths and legends that give you comfort, whatever gets you through the night. I have no need to force you to believe what I do. Honestly, I really don't care.

The God of the King James Bible created the Universe and all that is in it.

Now, try again, explain how the Universe was created. Spewing Vitriol against Religion, mine or any other, doesn't support your Beliefs.

Interesting that people who claim God doesn't exist will blame that very same God for whatever bad happens on this earth.

Why are these people allowed to argue both sides of a position like that?

Interesting that people who claim God doesn't exist will blame that very same God for whatever bad happens on this earth.

Why are these people allowed to argue both sides of a position like that?

Nope. I don't "blame" (or credit) your god for anything.

Think it through. How could one blame something that does not exist?

Its the believers who say their god is all knowing, all powerful, can do anything, moves in mysterious ways, yadda yadda ...

And its the believers who are so insecure that they must attack those who do not share their delusions.

Again, I don't need to change your mind or make you see my way of THINKING.

You are more than welcome to your myths and legends and all the rest. Why can't you give others the same thing?

Now, try again, explain how the Universe was created. Spewing Vitriol against Religion, mine or any other, doesn't support your Beliefs.

"The God of the King James Bible created the Universe and all that is in it."

Its always been funny to me that there are so many versions of god and all are copied from older versions. Why can't christians think up their own myths?

Again, either agree to debate by the same rules you demand of me or get lost.

Until you prove your god created anything at all, you cannot demand the same of me.

Just prove it.

Then we can talk.

"All Knowing" and "All Seeing" doesn't mean "All Determining" (in our case at least).

You are confusing "Knowing" with "Controlling".

You see, when you are Great enough to create the universe you know how it's going to go. You know how it's going to turn out.

He still gave us Freedom of Choice because when you CHOOSE to Worship God it's greater that just being Programmed to do so.

Isn't it better to be loved by someone who chooses to do so rather than be programmed?

God likes it that way too!

Ok so now, Luddy, try again (for the last time) to explain how the Universe was created.

Forum List

Back