Lucie's First Day Back At School.....

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Her mum couldn't believe her eyes when she picked up her daughter after school. She asked Lucie what happened and the Scottish lass told her mum, "oh nothing, just playing with my friends".....:lol:

Lucie-McDade-Barr-Head-News.jpg

Frazzled girl's adorable back-to-school photo goes viral

Probably ought to merge this with my topic on it.

• Banned
How would that wreck it?

Do I have to tell you about merged threads? C'mon, nobody even tries to wade through that mishmash. I looked up your thread because I hadn't seen it....got no play because you put it in "the garage"....who reads that? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Removed mod comments. You should PM a mod of your choice, and not discuss on the open board. WillPower

I love her little outfit. Such the little school girl. That's how kids should dress for school.

I love her little outfit. Such the little lady. That's how kids should dress for school.

I know....but look at how cockeyed the bow in her hair is after school....she got into it with somebody and didn't snitch to her mum.....Don't know what the other girl or boy looked like at the end, but look at the expression on her face.... she's made of the right stuff.

How would that wreck it?

Do I have to tell you about merged threads? C'mon, nobody even tries to wade through that mishmash. I looked up your thread because I hadn't seen it....got no play because you put it in "the garage"....who reads that? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Removed mod comments. You should PM a mod of your choice, and not discuss on the open board. WillPower
Oh, well I just thought it was what they do with dupe threads. Don't matter to me really. I was just trying to be helpful and polite. I apologize for getting on your nerves and if I could delete my topic on the poor little girl I would but I guess I'll just have to live with our mutual discontent. I'm sorry. Please, I'll stay away from here if you like.

I know....but look at how cockeyed the bow in her hair is after school....she got into it with somebody and didn't snitch to her mum.....Don't know what the other girl or boy looked like at the end, but look at the expression on her face.... she's made of the right stuff.
If she was in a scuffle, my question would be what role did she play, the instigator or self defender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back