Zone1 Lt Gov Fetterman pulled gun on black jogger

Because he will. The Republicans nominated a shitty Trump endorsed candidate whose campaign is crashing and burning. What does that have to do with me?

Why do you think that Doc Oz is a "shitty" candidate? He's a well spoken , well dressed, popular Ivy educated cardiologist that looks the part. Further, he's a military veteran, who helps to support his parents.

Quite a contrast with the unshaven, slovenly Festerman character who is supported by his parents and never had a job to pay his expenses until 2 years ago when he got his first real job as Lieutenant Governor.

Why do you think that Doc Oz is a "shitty" candidate? He's a well spoken , well dressed, popular Ivy educated cardiologist that looks the part. Further, he's a military veteran, who helps to support his parents.

Quite a contrast with the unshaven, slovenly Festerman character who is supported by his parents and never had a job to pay his expenses until 2 years ago when he got his first real job as Lieutenant Governor.

Oz has made a total ass out of himself over and over. The NRSC is frustrated with his campaign. He's tanking in the polls. He's not even from PA; he's from New Jersey.

Because he will. The Republicans nominated a shitty Trump endorsed candidate whose campaign is crashing and burning. What does that have to do with me?
No....the left wants to put that Neanderthal Fetterman in office just so they can brag about it.
They're putting a ton of cash behind that absolute piece of human filth....and trying to make Oz look like shit.
They can't make Fetterman look good....so they resort to trashing his opponent.

No....the left wants to put that Neanderthal Fetterman in office just so they can brag about it.
They're putting a ton of cash behind that absolute piece of human filth....and trying to make Oz look like shit.
They can't make Fetterman look good....so they resort to trashing his opponent.

Oz's campaign is making him look like shit. It's one of the most incompetent campaigns I've seen.,

Oz's campaign is making him look like shit. It's one of the most incompetent campaigns I've seen.,
No it's not. I saw one of his ads....and it showed him pricing food in the store.....and some libtard on Twitter claimed it was ridiculous.
I saw nothing ridiculous about it. He was showing us his grasp of real issues that effect our lives.
You're guilty of listening to the fake news commentary without looking at the evidence.

Now I bet you're gonna say you're not falling for that false propaganda.....but you are.

No it's not. I saw one of his ads....and it showed him pricing food in the store.....and some libtard on Twitter claimed it was ridiculous.
I saw nothing ridiculous about it. He was showing us his grasp of real issues that effect our lives.
You're guilty of listening to the fake news commentary without looking at the evidence.

Now I bet you're gonna say you're not falling for that false propaganda.....but you are.

The store whose name he mispronounced while buying vegetables for his crudité?

The store whose name he mispronounced while buying vegetables for his crudité?
FaeaoJIWYAEX58W.jpg

Forum List

Back