LSU student is raped by 4 guys then dies by a car crash

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Unlikely to get a rape verdict if they stick to the same story .

Read report for story details and as recounted there seems to be no case to answer . .

Screenshot_20230124-095530~2.png

Talk about bad luck
WTF

I thought my luck sucks.

Poor girl is dead

Do you think these 4 guys will pay for rape ??
Quite sad.

To all those on here who preach about "karma", how do you explain this gross injustice?

I'm not sure how many raped her. One of the guys asked her if he could have sex with her and she allegedly said yes...but actually,,,,,she was in no condition to say yes. One was driving and apparently had some qualms about what was going on. what was that 28 year old doing hanging with these guys?? Yeah. punish all who raped her. and then punish the ones that perhaps did not rape her but did nothing to stop it..they were accessories.

additionally: i think part of the defense will be....she got drunk herself, got into the car with them, (where were her friends? if any?) and also, she consented to sex. Hate to say this but this young woman put herself in this situation UNLESS someone had spiked her drink. I guess we'll find out with the autopsy.

Last edited:

Talk about bad luck
WTF

I thought my luck sucks.

Poor girl is dead

Girl shouldnt have been without another Female......I would hope my daughter isnt this careless

Talk about bad luck
WTF

I thought my luck sucks.

Poor girl is dead

No. Unless other witnesses appear, their word is the only version the court or jury will hear. Her family should BEGGAR the owner of that bar. If she was that drunk there's no way it wouldn't have been noticeable. Her dad or if she had any brothers, should pay these guys a visit a few years from now...

I'm not sure how many raped her. One of the guys asked her if he could have sex with her and she allegedly said yes...but actually,,,,,she was in no condition to say yes. One was driving and apparently had some qualms about what was going on. what was that 28 year old doing hanging with these guys?? Yeah. punish all who raped her. and then punish the ones that perhaps did not rape her but did nothing to stop it..they were accessories.

additionally: i think part of the defense will be....she got drunk herself, got into the car with them, (where were her friends? if any?) and also, she consented to sex. Hate to say this but this young woman put herself in this situation UNLESS someone had spiked her drink. I guess we'll find out with the autopsy.
Take a look at that girl. Does anyone honestly think she wanted to have sex with any of those scrubs? If she was drunk, making a terrible choice and asked for a ride, that doesnt mean she consented to sex. One of those kids already confessed and said she was basically passed out drunk, or on the verge of it.

This looks like a tough case to prove, as the victim is no longer around to testify. And considering the fact that the accused are people of color, the BLM defense is going to be pretty strong here in a Democrat led state like Louisiana.

This looks like a tough case to prove, as the victim is no longer around to testify. And considering the fact that the accused are people of color, the BLM defense is going to be pretty strong here in a Democrat led state like Louisiana.
The autopsy can give some info, down to who had sex with her.

i don't know. seems a lot of white girls want to have sex with black dudes and wiggers.
Not ones that look like that. There are examples of hot white chicks going dark, but they are rare as fuck, as we all know. We all have eyes. We see who is with who out in the world.

Not ones that look like that. There are examples of hot white chicks going dark, but they are rare as fuck, as we all know. We all have eyes. We see who is with who out in the world.
depending on your perspective. Seal and his former wife, many football atheletes and their wives, OJ Simpson and his murdered wife, Kardashians and their many many black boyfriends and husbands.

Everyone should read the OP's link, because the last paragraph of what you think the defense is gonna be, is pretty much what the defense is saying.

And, yeah.............I also hate to say it, but there was a bit of fault on her part. According to the OP's link, her BAC was 0.319 as tested by the police. That means she had to be pounding down some serious drinks to get that high of a BAC, spiking her drink wouldn't be required as her judgement would be SERIOUSLY impaired at that level.

depending on your perspective. Seal and his former wife, many football atheletes and their wives, OJ Simpson and his murdered wife, Kardashians and their many many black boyfriends and husbands.
Yes, rich famous dudes get all the pussy. That has always been how it works. These 4 losers dont qualify for the "hot white girl". Fortunately her good looks will play a HUGE factor on the jury, and on the judge too. These dudes are in for a rough ride.

Take a look at that girl. Does anyone honestly think she wanted to have sex with any of those scrubs? If she was drunk, making a terrible choice and asked for a ride, that doesnt mean she consented to sex. One of those kids already confessed and said she was basically passed out drunk, or on the verge of it.

People who are seriously drunk (like this girl was with a 0.319 BAC) will make seriously wrong decisions that they would never do sober. Hell...........even someone with only a third of her BAC (0.10) would be seriously compromised in the decision making process.

Forum List

Back