LSU 46 Alabama 41

An exciting game with two great teams.
SO nice to see Alabama lose! I can't stand Sabin, he's been a schmuck his whole coaching career. LSU has a legitimate claim for being #1, but it looks like Ohio State will stay there after trouncing Maryland 73-14. This should knock Alabama down to at least #4, if not #5. Yes!

I think Bama will drop to 7 or 8.
Are you the SAME WinterBorn that posts on JustPlainPolitics (JPP)? Just wondering.

Yep, thats me.
I appreciate how well you've taken a loss by your team. Very classy. It's nice to see.

Thanks. I try to keep it in perspective. My rules for being a good fan are that I don't whine or throw fits when we lose, and I don't gloat when we win.

Who are you over at that menagerie?

SO nice to see Alabama lose! I can't stand Sabin, he's been a schmuck his whole coaching career. LSU has a legitimate claim for being #1, but it looks like Ohio State will stay there after trouncing Maryland 73-14. This should knock Alabama down to at least #4, if not #5. Yes!

Are you the SAME WinterBorn that posts on JustPlainPolitics (JPP)? Just wondering.

Yep, thats me.
I appreciate how well you've taken a loss by your team. Very classy. It's nice to see.

Thanks. I try to keep it in perspective. My rules for being a good fan are that I don't whine or throw fits when we lose, and I don't gloat when we win.

I stupidly used my real name over there, Steven VanderMolen. I caught a lot of ridicule for that, but I've always tried to be myself, and not some made up name. It's too late to change my user name on there, everyone already knows who I am and my style of posting. I've been a fan of blues music for about 25 years now, hence the name bluzman on here. And the 61 is the year I was born.

Last edited:

Yep, thats me.

I stupidly used my real name over there, Steven VanderMolen. I caught a lot of ridicule for that, but I've always tried to be myself, and not some made up name. It's too late to change my user name on there, everyone already knows who I am and my style of posting. I've been a fan of blues music for about 25 years now, hence the name Bluzman on here. And the 61 is the year I was born.
I just realized I let everyone HERE know my real name. But I'm OK with that.

Yep, thats me.

I stupidly used my real name over there, Steven VanderMolen. I caught a lot of ridicule for that, but I've always tried to be myself, and not some made up name. It's too late to change my user name on there, everyone already knows who I am and my style of posting. I've been a fan of blues music for about 25 years now, hence the name bluzman on here. And the 61 is the year I was born.

I thought it was easy to change your name over there? Most people do it pretty often.

Welcome to this board. Its pretty good here. This is where I post all over the board. On JPP I tend to stay in the Sports forum.

Yep, thats me.

I thought it was easy to change your name over there? Most people do it pretty often.

Welcome to this board. Its pretty good here. This is where I post all over the board. On JPP I tend to stay in the Sports forum.
I guess it IS easy to change your name over there, but the regulars would know it was me by my style of posting. I'll just keep it like it is. I kind of like being the ONLY one I know on there that uses their first AND last name.

I thought Sabin handled the loss well. I'm not a fan of Alabama but you still have to handed to them, they are a class team. LSU was just better. I'm an Ohio fan, so I liked the loss.

It will be interesting to see which one loss teams make it to the final 4 at the end of the regular season. Can Alabama make the final 4 without winning the SEC this year? Ga could win the SEC with one loss, but Ga loss to SC at home. The playoff committee could have some difficult decisions to make.
Yes, but that depends on what happens over next couple of weeks.

Since LSU is undefeated in the SEC West and beat Alabama who is also in the West, it doesn't look like Alabama has much of a chance of playing in the SEC championship unless LSU loses to both Arkansas and Texas A&M which is very unlikely.

It will be interesting to see which one loss teams make it to the final 4 at the end of the regular season. Can Alabama make the final 4 without winning the SEC this year? Ga could win the SEC with one loss, but Ga loss to SC at home. The playoff committee could have some difficult decisions to make.

Since LSU is undefeated in the SEC West and beat Alabama who is also in the West, it doesn't look like Alabama has much of a chance of playing in the SEC championship unless LSU loses to both Arkansas and Texas A&M which is very unlikely.

Dont forget Ole Miss! LSU still has to beat them too. Of course, that shouldn't prove difficult. And I agree that Alabama is very likely out of the playoff picture.

Dont forget Ole Miss! LSU still has to beat them too. Of course, that shouldn't prove difficult. And I agree that Alabama is very likely out of the playoff picture.
How could I forget about Ole Miss. Yes, LSU should easily beat them, but the mighty often fall to lesser teams after great victory.

Good game...My Razorbacks got fkn pummeled by WKU today.
LMAO figures you’re from Arkansas. Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. No wonder you hate Jews. You’ve never seen one. Pig Pig Sooooooeeeyyyye.
No...I’m FROM San Diego. Second...there are very few sheep in Arkansas. Thats a joke for Scots...Arkansans fuck their cousins...get it right Heeb. Besides...You guys know all about cousin fucking...that’s why your diaspora’s genetics resemble the Island of Doctor Moreau.

Oh...and it’s Wooo Pig Sooie...Shlomo

LMAO figures you’re from Arkansas. Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. No wonder you hate Jews. You’ve never seen one. Pig Pig Sooooooeeeyyyye.
No...I’m FROM San Diego. Second...there are very few sheep in Arkansas. Thats a joke for Scots...Arkansans fuck their cousins...get it right Heeb. Besides...You guys know all about cousin fucking...that’s why your diaspora’s genetics resemble the Island of Doctor Moreau.

Why do your Padres suck

Why do your Padres suck
Because Nature Abhors a Vacuum?

I've always wondered if you divorced in Mississippi if you were still considered brother and sister?

Why do your Padres suck
Don't know...don't care...they are the last thing San Diego has...they took our football team...they took our basketball team.

Why do your Padres suck
Don't know...don't care...they are the last thing San Diego has...they took our football team...they took our basketball team.
That’s because they wanted to get away from racists like you.

Great game.

It's replaying now on the "SEC" channel! It's half-time after Saban decided to try and score from deep in his own territory with 23 seconds! His QB gets intercepted and LSU's allowed another TD before the half due to 'Bama not sitting on the ball late! They would have more than likely won but for these mental mistakes of fouls and turnovers! :102: :19: :2cents:

Forum List

Back