Low Life Obama voter gets knocked the F out.

Sorry bout that,

1. I wished she had jumped up beside the bastard and elbowed him to the ribs while he was face down! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have seen black guys who like to stomp and kick someone while down. Poetic Justice? I think so....

Sorry bout that,

1. They both are.
2. I wonder how many of these attacks were from a liberal loser too a liberal loser?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well named Cracker,an, lying, as usual. Other crackers line up to repeat the brainless lie.

SSDD from the racist lists.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I don't know if this low life scumbag voted for Obama or not - but he got what he deserved. I hope he was arrested.

And you know he's an Obama voter because....?
Remember how the liberals like to brag how 98% of blacks voted for Obama. Well a betting man would happily takee odds this black boy is in fact a Obama voter or if was not old enough to vote yet would indeed vote for Obamay.

Last edited:
And you know he's an Obama voter because....?
Remember how the liberals like to brag how 98% of blacks voted for Obama. Well a betting man would happily takee odds this black boy is in fact a Obama voter or if was not old enough to vote yet would indeed vote for Obamay.

Considering voter turnout was at about 58% in 2012, and blacks only make up about 14% of the population, a betting man would happily take odds that this man was a non-voter.

I have a feeling anybody playing this "knockout game" isn't very politically active at all, if prior felonies haven't already barred them from voting.

I call bullshit. It was the knockout game, eh? All I saw was a man who was trying to avoid a fight. He went fatal because, maybe he did not want to go to jail?

Cops Reveal Crucial Detail in Vegas Video of Man Who Appears to Try to ‘Knock Woman Out’
Dec. 9, 2013 1:08pm Oliver Darcy

Editor’s Note: This story has been updated to reflect comments from the Las Vegas Police Department.

An incident depicted in a viral video Sunday showing a woman thoroughly beat an assailant who appeared to sneak up behind her is not related to the notorious “knockout game,” authorities said.

Las Vegas Police Department spokesman Larry Hadfield told TheBlaze Monday it appears the involved individuals had contact with each other before.

“This incident does not suggest it would be related to any random incident like a ‘knockout’ type game,” he said, noting it “remains under investigation.”
Cops Reveal Crucial Detail in Vegas Video of Man Who Appears to Try to Knock Woman Out

A woman appeared to turn the tables on her alleged attacker, striking him multiple times while he was on the ground. (Image source: Screengrab via World Star Hip Hop)

The object of the “knockout game” is for an individual to knock a random individual unconscious with just one punch.

“It (the police report) does not suggest this was just a person running up to somebody,” Hadfield added. “There was prior contact.”

Originally uploaded to video sharing website World Star Hip Hop, video of the incident received more than 2 million views in its first 24 hours and is titled “Instant Karma: Dude Tries to Knock Woman Out But Ends Up Getting Rocked By Her and Her Boyfriend in Las Vegas!”

The video appears to show a male assailant initially running through a shopping center on the 3600 block of South Las Vegas Boulevard, in the area of the Bellagio, toward a woman. As he closes in, the camera cuts away for a brief moment.

Once it refocuses on the incident, the alleged attacker is on the ground and being struck multiple times by the woman he tried to attack.

Seconds later, an unidentified male — who, according to the video’s title, may be the woman’s boyfriend — enters the scene and kicks the alleged assailant near his face.

“You just hit her bro,” he says, as the woman continues to beat the man and multiple bystanders begin to flood the scene.

One bystander moves forward and the unidentified male repeats, “He just hit her man!”

“Yeah, he did,” echoes one bystander.

“He just hit her,” adds the cameraman.

“Oh s***. Dude he’s f***in—,” the cameraman continues. “His nose is bleeding dude. Oh my gosh.”

The video ends with a bystander tending to the alleged assailant who was still on the ground.

According to Hadfield, it appeared the crime depicted in the video is a misdemeanor battery charge, punishable by 6 months in jail and/or a $1,000 fine.

Nevertheless, police said the victim does not want to prosecute and no serious injuries were reported.

Last edited:
So, this guy was an "Obama voter?"

Aside from him being black, how do we know that he was a democrat?

The woman was black - why not title the thread: "Obama supporter knocks out lowlife scum!"

^^^^ See what I did, there? The same thing that the article did - I filled in the blanks due to lack of knowledge of the situation.

Last edited:
Knockout Game Goes Terribly RIGHT as Woman Wails on Her Attacker | CNS News

98% voted for him and you liberals love to remind us of it so OWN it.

I love the kick to the face of the thug by the guy coming to her defense.
As much as I hate obama, got too ask. What makes you think he's voted for obama? What makes you think he voted at all. Felons can't vote. He might be one.

This act of cowardliness has nothing to do with being or not being an obama supporter.

Forum List

Back