Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

It is being reported that turnout in Trump's really today was easy below expectations.
Sad .

Good news! Not because I don't want Trump to have a "sell out," that's a given. But good that a lot of people thought twice about such a reckless decision. Hopefully the counter protests will be equally light and people will all go home when it's over with no problems.

Anyone else notice that even though they handed out masks and hand sanitizer when they entered, very few of those inside are wearing masks?

Enclosed area, no wind circulation, lots of people chanting and screaming, spreading droplets and very few are wearing masks. What could possibly go wrong?
for you the worst that could go wrong is trump gets reelected,,,

which might explain your concern,,,

Anyone else notice that even though they handed out masks and hand sanitizer when they entered, very few of those inside are wearing masks?

Enclosed area, no wind circulation, lots of people chanting and screaming, spreading droplets and very few are wearing masks. What could possibly go wrong?
Nothing. As long as you scum are kept away.

Six Staffers Working On Trump’s Tulsa Rally Test Positive For COVID-19

1592695163330.png

for you the worst that could go wrong is trump gets reelected,,,

which might explain your concern,,,

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.
sure you are,,,

when you hide in your closet to avoid all the many other dangers reality creates I will believe you,,,

Funny. Look at the upper decks.

True. I just noticed it a minute ago. While they had speakers on they didn't focus cameras on the upper decks. It could still fill up, as Trump doesn't even speak for another 20 minutes.

EDIT: 40 minutes, not 20.

Funny. Look at the upper decks.
Yeah, funny, blm shut down one of the entrances. They can only let in 50 people at time. They finally got the entrance cleared a short while ago. This is the overflow crowd, and unlike the photos running around social media.
20EDD7B7-B891-49F3-8923-9E9223074780.jpeg

There have also been threats which is keeping the president from speaking outside.

You are concerned about that for which there is no scientific proof.

Forum List

Back