Loving this site!!

Stative verb abusers are not new here, so you are not unique in misuse of Shakespeare's tongue. This abuse of English is often the give-away of the numerous foreign agents stirring up nothing good in all the threads. We hope you are not 'one of those'.
Have fun.

I was looking for a place to voice my opinion and maybe rant every once in a while, I'm glad I found this board. I look forward to the experience.
Fredericksburg Va, huh, i live in Manassas and we would go town to see the Civil war museum there. It is a shame that the progressives didnt learn about that history for it is going to repeat itself again.

Welcome though. I live in Floor E. Da. now where i dont pay that state "commonwealth" tax that goes to illegals....

I have to admit I also enjoy spending a bit of time at the zoo sitting in front of the monkey cages watching them fling poop.

Some of them are quite good at it.

1611177519049.jpeg

& be sure to get your complimentary hazmat suit before you go exploring....

Welcome Pegasus13! I think you will enjoy the board with your interest in voicing your opinion. You’ll be met with a wide variety of mindsets (although often defined as only two sides- there are various “sides”) sometimes like-minded... sometimes polar opposite... informative posts and humor are what I seek personally- and the biggest gift here (the diamonds in the rough) having our own minds enlightened and our opinions tweaked by various posters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back