Lovely video (warning: can be considered Mature Audiences Only (LOL))

And you wonder why they hate us. Of course you idolize assholes like that.

Actually I think they hate us "kaffirun" due to their religious teachings...Koran 60:4:

"
There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: 'We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone':..."

I think the Muslim chick enjoyed her experience LOL.

-

Was the woman on the bus the same woman as in these videos? A man in a red car ran me off the road.Does that mean all red cars will run you off the road?

That's not what I said.

I did however say that they all believe in the Koran, which again says:

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: 'We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone':..." Koran 60:4

-

Was the woman on the bus the same woman as in these videos? A man in a red car ran me off the road.Does that mean all red cars will run you off the road?

That's not what I said.

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: 'We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone':..." Koran 60:4

-

It was what you implied, or at least that the woman on the bus was likely to try to kill someone.

That's not what I said.

-

Torah said that first. Any who worship any but God alone, kill them. Reitterated again saying if just 1 person worships any but God, destroy the entire town.

Torah said that first. Any who worship any but God alone, kill them. Reitterated again saying if just 1 person worships any but God, destroy the entire town.

Those laws were for the land of Israel...those laws were not for all lands...the Koran does not say that Koran 60:4 is "for the land of Arabia" but is says that it is for Muslims wherever they are...

-

Last edited:
Pic some might like...

12105928_1480850955555230_413777222023355113_n.jpg

Pic some like myself don't like:

12239607_720574674742004_1451074305848785441_n.jpg

-

New Topics

Forum List

Back