Love the second, hate the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayneWooney

Feb 14, 2015
Nottingham, England
So I'm here exercising my freedom of speech, trying to explain to you Yanks how maybe your insane gun laws lead to you having the highest rate of gun crime in the civilised world. And instead of eating crow and listening to a Brit for once, you decide to tell me to stop posting threads on this forum.

Its clear you love the second amendment, but hate the first.

No matter, I'm not going to back down. Martin Luther King did not back down. Abraham Lincoln did not back down. And gunsense supporters like Michael Bloomberg, and sane people across the pond who support him (like me) will not back down. We are doing this FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. I wish for a day where America brings its gun crime under control, and wont be the laughingstock of the world every time it has a mass shooting.

That being said, another list of assholes who need to just get shot already. These maps tell you which houses to not let your children play in, and to avoid knocking on when you need directions.

The gun owner next door What you don t know about the weapons in your neighborhood The Journal News lohud.com lohud.com

20htsw0.jpg

10s9c2t.jpg

x5qbd1.jpg

166ab0n.jpg

These were SOME of the gentlemen that kicked your Bloody King George in his CU*T!

So I'm here exercising my freedom of speech, trying to explain to you Yanks how maybe your insane gun laws lead to you having the highest rate of gun crime in the civilised world. And instead of eating crow and listening to a Brit for once, you decide to tell me to stop posting threads on this forum.

No matter, I'm not going to back down. Martin Luther King did not back down. Abraham Lincoln did not back down. And gunsense supporters like Michael Bloomberg, and sane people across the pond who support him (like me) will not back down. We are doing this FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. I wish for a day where America brings its gun crime under control, and wont be the laughingstock of the world every time it has a mass shooting.

That being said, another list of assholes who need to just get shot already. These maps tell you which houses to not let your children play in, and to avoid knocking on when you need directions.

The gun owner next door What you don t know about the weapons in your neighborhood The Journal News lohud.com lohud.com
You should stop worrying about my own good because if you keep infringing on my own determination of what's for my own good I may decide to come kick your stupid ass into the ground which probably isn't so great for your own good.

]
You should stop worrying about my own good because if you keep infringing on my own determination of what's for my own good I may decide to come kick your stupid ass into the ground which probably isn't so great for your own good.

Better known as a shit stomping. Either Rayne's name is really Wayne Rooney or he had the dumbest parents in England.

Better known as a shit stomping. Either Rayne's name is really Wayne Rooney or he had the dumbest parents in England.
Dumbest parent's in England seem to have a lot of competition.

Euro Homo.....

well its interesting . The English guy has no Right to guns , that is that the English subjects and commoners have no Right to guns , weapons or common sense self defense but the 'queen' , royals and ruling class enjoy protection provided by men with guns . He11 , even the retired 'tony blair' has bodyguards armed with a Glock 19 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back