Love, love, love it!

That's how it is around here. I go to car meets/car shows once in a while. There's never any of that ''wear your face diaper and stay six feet apart'' nonsense. It's great to see people flip it to the man and his minions. And in Biden's own home state, no less. lol.

If you look at that video I posted around here of the last one I went to, you'll notice nobody was wearing a face diaper and everyone was socializing like normal, free human beings. And they didn't care what anyone thought about it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I live streamed a race last night from Devil's Bowl, in Mesquite, Tx- the grand stands were packed more than I've seen them in years and I didn't see one mask in that crowd- I will say though, they wouldn't let fans in the pits, which is a bummer because those guys (World of Outlaw drivers) are pretty easy to talk to and get to know- they've been racing all over, except Ca (imagine that) and I've seen only 3 famous drivers say they were diagnosed with covid- of course there's no telling how accurate those diagnoses were, but, they (all 3) didn't race for ten days-

Forum List

Back