Love is tinted rose glasses, but hate is seeing the World for what it is.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
A lot of things really deserve to be criticized.

Love just usually makes people immune to that.

It's truly tinted glasses.

I truly see love as a form of stupidity.

Note that if you love someone you're likely to feel pain for a break up, but if you hate someone there's no let down.

Just kind of proves hates closer to reality.

I actually see love as just as dangerous as hate, the people who love their leaders unconditionally are in fact very, very dangerous.

Note that if you love someone you're likely to feel pain for a break up, but if you hate someone there's no let down.

I actually see love as just as dangerous as hate, the people who love their leaders unconditionally are in fact very, very dangerous.

At first glance, I thought this was a dating site.

Love grows. It is a beautiful tree if tended to properly. However, it takes two to tend. Some people never find that complimentary part. I am very blessed to have. Maybe you will be too! Keep an open mind.

I'm not against love. No one is really. But hate does last longer. People quetion love all the time, they rarely question hate. It is so much more comfortable.

hate is natural ...''necessary'' for survival....if you feel threatened, you hate..yes?

I have have heard "Choose life, choose God" and "in God we trust".
What do these words mean? Does anyone in this world believe them?

Forum List

Back