Love done right....

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
So, putting aside the confronting of inner deamons within ourselves and those closest to us... for now, what comforts mean home to you? I could be like beloved Mani and simply say 'Discuss'... but I want to add my thoughts to better steer the direction I mean this to go.

• Fresh sweet homemade tea in the fridge every day.

• Breakfast cooking when the kids and man get up.

• Clothes all washed even if not put away but separated for each individual.

• Beds made every day, if not by individual sleeping within them then by someone willingly.

• Rooms and areas sprayed or made pleasantly aromatic with incense, candles, dried herbs, etc.

• Fresh leftovers in the fridge or freezer and a nice selection of what meals can become.

• Sweet moments, guitar songs, tender caresses, long movies and strong drinks.

• and not to end a 'wanted' list, but to *just* stop here... a good healthy argument once in a week or so! *kisses*

Anyone else have the things that mean successful love to them? Granted, most of these are atmospheric things, but they potentially lead to so much more. These are both the things I love to do and yet things I would hope to be able to pass on for my husband's and children's comfort/support.

I'm in a relationship, but we are living in different places of residence.
I only see her when I want to see her, which is not necessarily every day.
Food or washing the clothes is still my "business". Although I accept her help at least with the food. She still lives with her parents and sometimes she brings food with her. The other woman who feeds me/us sometimes is my sister in law who invites me/us very often for dinner.

There are some simple rules:
- keep your living rooms clean and hygienic
- stay in shape
- don't make false promises which you won't fulfill

If she was nice to me, I reciprocate with being nice to her, so the above list is not definite.

• Banned
The only adult relationship I had prior to my marriage was with a guy that had his own place. One of the most amazing things about him was that it didn't ever seem to matter to him, his place seemed like home on many levels and I made mine as open to him as I could. Sometimes not living together can add nothing but the necessary spice that prevents stagnancy.

just clarifying here... are you asking what means love to us. Or what a snugly home means to us?

• Banned
just clarifying here... are you asking what means love to us. Or what a snugly home means to us?

I gave examples of what I do for love and what conveys the love I have, what does so for your levels of love? *keeping in mind these are basic levels*

• Banned
I suppose if you were to spend time on the psyche floor of the hospital you would also consider that gibberish as well, aye CG? Really... :(

Forum List

Back