Love and sex

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Many rag on the Bible for demanding that people be celibate, except for in the case of marriage.

However, what is better? Is it better going around having sex with people you are not in love with or is it better saying you love them but are not really committed to them. Is that really love?

Before you marry someone you should have really great kickass sex and a really bitching argument

Lets you see the best and worst of the relationship

Before you marry someone you should have really great kickass sex and a really bitching argument

I see, so before you buy the car have a spin to see if you really want to buy it?

Sounds like love to me.

i love lots of people that i dont want to have sex with.... or be married to.

and i wouldnt wanna marry everyone i love ...what, then, can seperate whom id marry from others i love?

ohhhh....sex prolly.

if it(sex) isnt compatable we arent talking marriage, we're talking strong friendship.

gotta check that out 1st before committing for life. itd be sillyness not to.

I see, so before you buy the car have a spin to see if you really want to buy it?

Sounds like love to me.

Basically...yea

You should be sure you are compatible with a car before you commit to it
You want to ride it good and hard

and i wouldnt wanna marry everyone i love ...what, then, can seperate whom id marry from others i love?

ohhhh....sex prolly.

if it(sex) isnt compatable we arent talking marriage, we're talking strong friendship.

Its not just the sex...but there has to be some passion between the two of you

ohhhh....sex prolly.

Its not just the sex...but there has to be some passion between the two of you
ohhh thats implied

ohhhh....sex prolly.

Is love sex?

ohhhh....sex prolly.

Is love sex?
Not if you had read my first sentence.

Sounds like love to me.

Basically...yea

So having sex is not a commitment?

Try getting them pregnant or an STD and watch your lack of commitment theory go up like a vapor in a court of law.

Sounds like love to me.

Basically...yea

Try getting them pregnant or an STD and watch your lack of commitment theory go up like a vapor in a court of law.
Its not Marriage.

Sounds like love to me.

Basically...yea

No, it is sex

An expression of passion between two partners. Commitment comes later

Having unmarried sex is endangering own reproduction capability. The coming generations of children and grandchildren can be cursed by God.

Recreational sex is not that bad as long as you are not married and use birth control

Sounds like love to me.
Premarital sex, or extramarital sex, is the cause of much human suffering. Just saying. Sex is something that should be reserved for marriage. That's not just Biblical sense. it's common sense. If everyone followed the Bibles instruction on this, for instance, STD's would be all but unknown. Abortions would be almost nonexistant. The Bible tells us how to live our lives and get along with others. Too bad so many ignore it.

Many rag on the Bible for demanding that people be celibate, except for in the case of marriage.

However, what is better? Is it better going around having sex with people you are not in love with or is it better saying you love them but are not really committed to them. Is that really love?
Tell you what. Name any human behavior (that includes sex outside of marriage) that is the cause of human suffering, and it will be behavior that is contrary to Scripture. What does that tell you?

Its crazy how many people argue that sex only belongs in marriage. And who is really practising that?

Human sufferring is related to many things. Sex is the least of them.

Its crazy how many people argue that sex only belongs in marriage. And who is really practising that?

Human sufferring is related to many things. Sex is the least of them.
So sexually transmitted diseas and abortion have nothing to do with it? LOL! Think again. And you think they are the least of our problems? Someone isn't paying attention, and I believe that someone is YOU. Try educating yourself. Your ignorance offends me.^_^

Forum List

Back