Louisville policeman in trouble over e-mail

The email begins by saying: "I know it is hard to keep our thoughts and opinions to ourselves sometimes, especially when we, as a whole or as an individual, become the target of people in the public who criticize what we do without even knowing the facts.

"These ANTIFA and BLM people, especially the ones who just jumped on the bandwagon 'yesterday' because they became 'woke' (insert eye roll here), do not deserve a second glance or thought from us," it continues. "Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."

"Do not stoop to their level. Do not respond to them. If we do, we only validate what they did. Don't make them important, because they are not. They will be the ones washing our cars, cashing us out at the Walmart, or living in their parents' basement playing COD for their entire life."

"COD" refers to the video game "Call of Duty."

Hallahan goes on to say, "If you need to bitch about it and get it off your chest, come to my office and we can vent together." She also claimed that officers "are being doxed merely because people just don't like being told what to do or what not to do by police."

I know, I know, the truth hurts

That's a great statement. We need more this sort of straight talk from the police. Improve the respect, no need for defunding.

Yep just keep killing black folks and she will stay in your good graces.

What a horrible thing to say to someone....From reading your postings here, I have to conclude that there is something seriously wrong with you....

"Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."
The police station is swamped with cop-calling whores serving junk papers in court, and whores on the police force who only encourage more of the same.
living in their parents' basement playing COD for their entire life.
Boys don't have any choice in that district. It's either the prison of their parents' basement or stepping outside to be arrested and go to prison without access to computer games or internet.

I don't see how she should be in trouble at all.
Well in today's PC world she is toast and probably loose her job and will have her house burned down with Don Lemming smiling ear to ear about it.

That is the vile hate and injustice the officer was referring to.

So you mean the non existent type, right? She wouldn't lose her job if what she did wasn't illegal or unethical.
People are losing their jobs for just saying all lives matter dufus.

You people are brown shirts.

And you are an idiot.
How ironic.
You're one of those idiots that bought into putting Jews in the ghettos and wondered why the SS shipped them off to concentration camps. They must have done something wrong to deserve such treatment, right? People who oppress their populations are really just good people after all. At least they sound like decent people thanks to their corrupt media friends carrying water for them.

Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread, cause what you wrote has nothing to do with this thread or anything I might have posted..
I was just pointing out a historical precedent.
It's folks like you that make communism possible.
No. You were trying to change the subject ass hole.

I don't see how she should be in trouble at all.
Well in today's PC world she is toast and probably loose her job and will have her house burned down with Don Lemming smiling ear to ear about it.

That is the vile hate and injustice the officer was referring to.

So you mean the non existent type, right? She wouldn't lose her job if what she did wasn't illegal or unethical.
People are losing their jobs for just saying all lives matter dufus.

You people are brown shirts.

And you are an idiot.
How ironic.
You're one of those idiots that bought into putting Jews in the ghettos and wondered why the SS shipped them off to concentration camps. They must have done something wrong to deserve such treatment, right? People who oppress their populations are really just good people after all. At least they sound like decent people thanks to their corrupt media friends carrying water for them.

Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread, cause what you wrote has nothing to do with this thread or anything I might have posted..
I was just pointing out a historical precedent.
It's folks like you that make communism possible.
No. You were trying to change the subject ass hole.
The subject is how gullible aholes throughout history made it easy for dictators and communists to get into power. You're one of them obviously. Friggen retards that are so hateful to a group or a class that they don't understand, that they're willing to believe anything these dictatorships say about them. Liberals who aren't liberal-minded.

Forum List

Back