Louisville burns: Officer shot

We're long past time for live ammo.

Soon...
26EE1B98-467B-481D-A5FB-8E80410AB12D.jpeg

To be fair, these cop shootings & protest riots are endemic to our country.

Even when all the cops are eventually ladies & gentlemen of color, there will still be cop shootings and the inevitable protest riots.

Kentucky is a good Conservative state but Louisville is a Democrat run big city shithole filled with ghetto filth.

Democrats and ghetto trash are destroying all the great American cities.

Yes, Louisville ghetto trash on drugs. This victim culture may have started in Africa, not the US.

By showing the IMPOTUS presidency? One wouldn't believe such lack of irony if one didn't read it.
View attachment 392254
Hilarious. As though Biden is president rather than the IMPOTUS. 'Lack of irony' is obviously the wrong phrase. My bad.

I should have said 'obliviousness', of course.

Oh sweetheart will you make it if POTUS Trump wins again?
weinsteinclinton.jpg

Kentucky is a good Conservative state but Louisville is a Democrat run big city shithole filled with ghetto filth.

Democrats and ghetto trash are destroying all the great American cities.
Louisville is Kentucky's plantation. Democrats have plantations all over the US.

So would a smart leftist here explain to me why they're shooting cops?
Not really a “leftist” but I’d like to take a swing.
As far as communities of color are concerned they no longer can see participation in this society as their best path forward. Police are a symbol of authority of that society. So they become a natural target. I think your confusion here is that you don’t really understand how disenfranchised certain communities in this country feel. Now, I am not saying that any of these explanations are ones I support as a defense of a murder, but if folks feel justified what difference does it make whether they are right or not?
I bet you remember the Pro-lifers who blew people up to show that abortion was wrong....desperation leads to desperate acts.
What is sad is that these people of color are constantly being told by their community leaders that they are being wronged. This case was never murder from day one. Anyone who took an objective look at it knew that this outcome was coming. There was never any evidence of "murder" or cops getting away with murder in the Taylor case.
Yes, this is sad. And I agree, these officers were following policies set forth by their department and approved by their local government. Unfortunately, a policy that asks police to preform searches without identifying themselves puts them and citizens at risk. And I agree, the leaders in the African American community are just as caught up in the frustration, sadness and anger that is engulfing the people they represent. But if police went into the home of a white college professor, thought to be involved in dealing drugs, and shoot one of his house guests because he opened fire on an intruder, heads would roll and police policy would change. That simple truth is why our country is in for one heck of a winter. Survive the pandemic only to be swallowed in a race war. Fun times!

"But if police went into the home of a white college professor, thought to be involved in dealing drugs, and shoot one of his house guests because he opened fire on an intruder, heads would roll and police policy would change. "

Complete conjecture. There is no basis to mount such an argument. Shit like this is why we have such a problem.

As far as communities of color are concerned they no longer can see participation in this society as their best path forward. Police are a symbol of authority of that society. So they become a natural target. I think your confusion here is that you don’t really understand how disenfranchised certain communities in this country feel. Now, I am not saying that any of these explanations are ones I support as a defense of a murder, but if folks feel justified what difference does it make whether they are right or not?
I bet you remember the Pro-lifers who blew people up to show that abortion was wrong....desperation leads to desperate acts.
What is sad is that these people of color are constantly being told by their community leaders that they are being wronged. This case was never murder from day one. Anyone who took an objective look at it knew that this outcome was coming. There was never any evidence of "murder" or cops getting away with murder in the Taylor case.
Yes, this is sad. And I agree, these officers were following policies set forth by their department and approved by their local government. Unfortunately, a policy that asks police to preform searches without identifying themselves puts them and citizens at risk. And I agree, the leaders in the African American community are just as caught up in the frustration, sadness and anger that is engulfing the people they represent. But if police went into the home of a white college professor, thought to be involved in dealing drugs, and shoot one of his house guests because he opened fire on an intruder, heads would roll and police policy would change. That simple truth is why our country is in for one heck of a winter. Survive the pandemic only to be swallowed in a race war. Fun times!

"But if police went into the home of a white college professor, thought to be involved in dealing drugs, and shoot one of his house guests because he opened fire on an intruder, heads would roll and police policy would change. "

Complete conjecture. There is no basis to mount such an argument. Shit like this is why we have such a problem.
If this happened in your house, to your family, you’d accept the Grand Jury’s charges? If your answer is “yes”, your either a liar or a coward.

"What is sad is that these people of color are constantly being told by their community leaders that they are being wronged."

It's not just their community leaders, it's also the democratic party, BLM, the media, academia, and Hollywood + sports stars like Lebron. It's all about white supremacy, systemic racism, big corps and the wealthy white people who control everything. You see it on this board frequently, so many people have bought that narrative hook, line, and sinker.
Yes and there are injustices that exist in our society that are disproportionately endured by people of color. We get too caught up trying to explain why instead of actually doing the personal reflection it will take for our society to change for the better. So, since there is no personal responsibility, some folks want to socially engineer equality. And that never ends well.
People of color are more often victims of crimes by other people of color than whites. The colored people in Chicago getting shot and killed every weekend are being shot predominantly by colored people, not whites or cops.
I’m not sure what you are getting at here. I don’t think I have said the African American Communities are victims of a concerted effort by white racists. Or that the majority of crimes committed against people of color are committed by white people. Instead, I’ve tried to suggest there are inequalities In our society that we could address. Frankly, figuring out “who” is to blame is the greatest weakness of the modern leftists attempts to bring about greater freedom for more people. There is no “who”, if the 80% of well meaning, caring Americans would stop allowing whack jobs from the extremes to drive our discussion, I bet we would find our differences in most instances are fairly slight. I refuse to believe that the overwhelming majority of Americans don’t support equal opportunities for all. What the left needs to hear and understand is that equality of opportunity does not mean equality of outcome.
Now with that solved, what do we do about abortion.....? Now that’s a spot where I do not see much common ground.

If this happened in your house, to your family, you’d accept the Grand Jury’s charges? If your answer is “yes”, your either a liar or a coward.
Many of these cities have been under near complete Prog rule for half a century or more. The opportunities were/are there for changes that never happened. Endless committees and human relationship resource departments paying people to be important and even given cars were provided multiple times in multiple cities. Taxes rose and rose again. An exodus intensified as the crime did. The issues are deeper then what we read. The illegal crap that happens is part and parcel of everyday life and is accepted as the norm. If there are accusations of outside indifference then the accusations of internal indifference must be dealt with also. Personally, it has been a long time in coming in a general sense that the police/corrections/judicial fiefdoms needed to be put in their place. They still do. There is however, patience that is wearing thin. Attitudes on the police side and the civilian side need to relax. A question would be.. Do you want the wild west in Black neighborhoods? If not, you can not expect cops to be involved in life/death situations and not do their jobs. The police can do things like not escalate something, stop with acidic remarks and be more observable to the people living in communities.

Many of these cities have been under near complete Prog rule for half a century or more. The opportunities were/are there for changes that never happened. Endless committees and human relationship resource departments paying people to be important and even given cars were provided multiple times in multiple cities. Taxes rose and rose again. An exodus intensified as the crime did. The issues are deeper then what we read. The illegal crap that happens is part and parcel of everyday life and is accepted as the norm. If there are accusations of outside indifference then the accusations of internal indifference must be dealt with also. Personally, it has been a long time in coming in a general sense that the police/corrections/judicial fiefdoms needed to be put in their place. They still do. There is however, patience that is wearing thin. Attitudes on the police side and the civilian side need to relax. A question would be.. Do you want the wild west in Black neighborhoods? If not, you can not expect cops to be involved in life/death situations and not do their jobs. The police can do things like not escalate something, stop with acidic remarks and be more observable to the people living in communities.
All valid points, and, I still believe their are more of us who believe deeply in the proposition of everyone getting a fair chance. A fair chance does not mean a guaranteed outcome though. All of that money that has been poured into disadvantaged communities over the past 60 or so years has been trying to create outcomes and they have all failed. The modern day Progressives are in no way actually connected to their historic counter parts. The idea of progress being pouring lots of money into programs that do not achieve their intended outcomes is the exact opposite of what early 20th century political progressives were after. So, while well meaning modern “progressives” think they are doing good work, if they would step back and look at the affects those programs are actually having on the communities they claim to be interested in helping, they may change their goals.
In my opinion, This is also a case of trying to solve a problem by throwing money at it, with no real desire to engage in any type of meaningful progress (pun intended).

Violence is never the answer.

Violence is never the answer.
So if someone came into your house in the middle of the night, did not ID themselves, you have no right to protect property or person? Sorry but I think you are at odds with the Constitution on that one.
On a side note, how odd is this?I’d bet if someone met the two of us on the street, they’d suspect that you supported individual liberties (including the 2ndAmendment) and I was some do-gooder SJW, who believed the answer to government problems was more government.
You have given me a true gift, in that talking to you has increased my faith in our general goodness, regardless of where one falls on any individual issues, Thank you.

Forum List

Back