Louisiana woman forced to deliver headless baby.

For all practical purposes, joe is headless also.... the only thing that comes out of it is incoherent nonsense and drool.

So, this headless baby could grow up to steal elections, shake down countries for hundreds of millions... and wait for it..... shower with his teenage daughter.

Do NOT take these potential accomplishments away from this baby... just cuz it ain't got no head.

And?

What a useless response. It is almost like you are trying to avoid the actual topic and point now.
What’s the point? One child had a heartbreaking, and fatal genetic flaw, so 60 million more should be exterminated so some whore can spread her legs Saturday night? Nah.

Louisiana laws forced a woman to deliver a headless fetus because the pregnancy was more than 16 weeks old. Chances of survivable were zero, but Louisiana law didn't seem to care. This is the result of so called Christian control of the right wing.
You're full of shit, now go masturbate to your picture of Biden on your ceiling. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What’s the point? One child had a heartbreaking, and fatal genetic flaw, so 60 million more should be exterminated so some whore can spread her legs Saturday night? Nah.
So I have to repeat the same thing, And?

This has nothing to do with my statements. I am talking about how that is going to be the end result if you ignore these singular stories as they pile up.

So I have to repeat the same thing, And?

This has nothing to do with my statements. I am talking about how that is going to be the end result if you ignore these singular stories as they pile up.
Your statements are are in favor of killing for convenience, the anecdotes are statistically insignificant…

Stop it with the headless baby!

The baby has a head but part of the skull is missing, the condition is called acrania.

You say headless like the baby doesn't have a head and the body stops at the neck and that's not the case.

Don't mislead please. :mad-61:

Exhibit A for what happens when even the extreme far right can't come up with a logical or rational argument for why this woman can't abort her headless baby in her own state.. They're left with lame semantics as their go to. LMAO

Any other mistakes you’ve made and would like for me to fix for you? Maybe a welfare check or pay off that student loan for your degree in gender studies? Of course you want that too.

You’re a worthless fucking person. You have no value to society or the species. You’re a parasite. So how about this, after the child is born I will adopt and raise it, but you’re the one going in the grave. You’ve already proven you are a waste maybe I can save the child from that same fate. If you insist on killing someone I think it should be the one who caused the problem, you.

Since you support the banning of abortion then you should take care of all the unwanted children that result from it. It's only fair right? Except you won't be "saving" anyone, you won't be adopting any babies or troubled foster teens, because your politics only tells you to care about zygotes and you can't adopt those. Your caring stops after they are born regardless of whatever awful situation they end up in. This is the shameless hypocrisy of those against abortion. You don't care about actual human lives at all, just your politics and silly talking points, which online personalities and politicians use whenever they need ppl to go out and vote. It's sad, it truly is. Your anger at me right now is a reflection of a very unhappy life hopping from one endless fake outrage to another, spurred on by endless talking points, which are then parroted by every other idiot right winger.

Last edited:
Since you support the banning of abortion then you should take care of all the unwanted children that result from it. It's only fair right? Except you won't be "saving" anyone, you won't be adopting any babies or troubled foster teens, because your politics only tells you to care about zygotes and you can't adopt those. Your caring stops after they are born regardless of whatever awful situation they end up in. This is the shameless hypocrisy of those against abortion. You don't care about actual human lives at all, just your politics and silly talking points, which online personalities and politicians use whenever they need ppl to go out and vote. It's sad, it truly is. Your anger at me right now is a reflection of a very unhappy life hopping from one endless fake outrage to another, spurred on by endless talking points, which are then parroted by every other idiot right winger.
It’s not anger, it’s disgust. You’re a worthless human being. You have no sense of responsibility for your own actions. You choose murder over being inconvenienced. You choose murder over becoming less important than someone else. If you can’t be the center of attention you will eliminate a child to try to hold on to it.

This absurd thread reminded me of something. I just couldn’t bring it to my mind. But now it has come to me:

684BFD1B-3348-40C8-A6EF-F51FE1EC09F5.jpeg

It’s not anger, it’s disgust. You’re a worthless human being. You have no sense of responsibility for your own actions. You choose murder over being inconvenienced. You choose murder over becoming less important than someone else. If you can’t be the center of attention you will eliminate a child to try to hold on to it.

And you have responsibility? Show it. Adopt some foster kids today.

Whether it's anger or disgust you're still a miserable and bottomlessly unhappy and sad person, because only ppl like that would support government control over actual living people. You sir are the only worthless human here, not I.

And you have responsibility? Show it. Adopt some foster kids today.

Whether it's anger or disgust you're still a miserable and bottomlessly unhappy and sad person, because only ppl like that would support government control over actual living people. You sir are the only worthless human here, not I.
I raised the child I created. Good kid, got a degree, home owner now. Why would I be miserable about that? Your children are in graves because you killed them. I most certainly would have been a better parent to them. Why weren’t you?

Just think of all the money this kid will make in the Circus on the side show circuit.

Your statements are are in favor of killing for convenience, the anecdotes are statistically insignificant…
No, they do not.

This seems to be a universal problem with the partisans here: pointing out a FACT is seen as either supporting or being a part of a particular political stance.

It is tired, old and incredibly moronic. It leads directly to the inability to even engage with reality.

No, they do not.

This seems to be a universal problem with the partisans here: pointing out a FACT is seen as either supporting or being a part of a particular political stance.

It is tired, old and incredibly moronic. It leads directly to the inability to even engage with reality.
So, you tell me reality young man, when upwards of 98% of abortions are done for the convenience of the mothers life plans?

You want tired and old? Next you’ll be throwing the coat hanger fear mongering

So, you tell me reality young man, when upwards of 98% of abortions are done for the convenience of the mothers life plans?

You want tired and old? Next you’ll be throwing the coat hanger fear mongering
Once again, nothing to do with anything I have stated.

Show me ONE post in this thread that connects me with supporting that position?

All the arguing leads to the fact that abortion would go away with a big time decrease of pregnancies. But some will advocate for an increase. They are clueless.

Forum List

Back