Louis XIV, France's Sun King

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, i présent one of the most glorius King of France ,a king that like war...and dance

Louis XIV dans le Ballet de la Nuit (1653).jpg

Louis XIV dans le Ballet de la Nuit (1653)
10 mars 1661
While all expect it appoints a successor to Mazarin among them, he takes them all by surprise ... in short dismissing most of them permanently and announcing he will govern itself without naming Premier. Outside the princes, bishops, cardinals and marshals! It keeps with him a few secretaries of state.

Louis XIV - the Sun King: Biography

Hi!

I'm interesting history of France a lot, because I've read a lot of Dumas books. Including "Three mushketers" and sequels, and also "A queen Margo" with sequels... But about Louis XIV, I think, we could read better in "Angelique", isn't it? :)

P.S. Also we could read some info about Louis XIV in books of Papus or some his colleagueaes - because some of Louis' girls were practitioning Black Magia and Satanism very widely... At least, books speak so :)

Watch out for those Roman numerals. Louis XIV was alleged to be quite the ballet star (maybe the sun queen?). Louis XVI was guillotined in 1793. Eccentric Brit scientist William Buckland was shown a part of the mummified heart of Louis XIV in 1848 which was encased in a silver locket and he promptly grabbed it, popped it into his mouth and swallowed it. No accounting for British taste.

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm interesting history of France a lot, because I've read a lot of Dumas books. Including "Three mushketers" and sequels, and also "A queen Margo" with sequels... But about Louis XIV, I think, we could read better in "Angelique", isn't it? :)

P.S. Also we could read some info about Louis XIV in books of Papus or some his colleagueaes - because some of Louis' girls were practitioning Black Magia and Satanism very widely... At least, books speak so :)
Seriously! "Angelique"!!! I have all eight of those books and have enjoyed re-reading the series often. So they publish "Angelique" in Russian?

Hi!

A very good film :),
L'Allee Du Roi

Bonsoir, i présent one of the most glorius King of France ,a king that like war...and dance

View attachment 96701
10 mars 1661
While all expect it appoints a successor to Mazarin among them, he takes them all by surprise ... in short dismissing most of them permanently and announcing he will govern itself without naming Premier. Outside the princes, bishops, cardinals and marshals! It keeps with him a few secretaries of state.

This guy was so obviously a faggot.

Watch out for those Roman numerals. Louis XIV was alleged to be quite the ballet star (maybe the sun queen?). Louis XVI was guillotined in 1793. Eccentric Brit scientist William Buckland was shown a part of the mummified heart of Louis XIV in 1848 which was encased in a silver locket and he promptly grabbed it, popped it into his mouth and swallowed it. No accounting for British taste.
Louis 16th helped the American Colonies become the USA.

For his trouble his people rebelled and guillotined him and his wife and imprisoned his son for life.

No good deed goes unpunished.

View attachment 96701
10 mars 1661

No, but is father was Louis X111.

Hi!

Seriously! "Angelique"!!! I have all eight of those books and have enjoyed re-reading the series often. So they publish "Angelique" in Russian?

Offcourse, it's a very popular book series in USSR. Every Russian older than 30 at least heared something about it :)

Brrrr, what's a necrophilia...

View attachment 96701
10 mars 1661

If the faggots usually have a sex with so much beatiful girls like Loui XIV, I'm seriously think about to become another one :)

Brrrr, what's a necrophilia...
"sexual intercourse with or attraction toward corpses."

Hi!

Offcourse, it's a very popular book series in USSR. Every Russian older than 30 at least heared something about it :)
That's so interesting. I wonder whether I'd be able to read the Russian version of the books, using my English versions to help translate?

View attachment 96701
10 mars 1661

No, but is father was Louis X111.

And his twin-brother was hidden under iron mask... And d'Artagnan, maybe, chosen not a right twin, when the event, Dumas described, happened? :)

View attachment 96701
10 mars 1661

If the faggots usually have a sex with so much beatiful girls like Loui XIV, I'm seriously think about to become another one :)
You might try to re-translate that comment. It's confusing, at best...

Hi!

That's so interesting. I wonder whether I'd be able to read the Russian version of the books, using my English versions to help translate?

They have a special site to keep all books online and free - Анжелика

Hi!

They have a special site to keep all books online and free - Анжелика
Thank you for that link!!! I will be challenged to use my Russian reading skills. You know, I have to sound out each word. I saved that to my "favorites" so I can go back when I want! Thank you!

View attachment 96701
10 mars 1661

Mmmm...not so much. Here's a list of his mistresses

Catherine Bellier (1614–1689), baroness of Beauvais
Olympe Mancini (1638–1708)
Lucie de la Motte-Argencourt
Mademoiselle de Marivault
Marie Mancini (1639–1715)
A gardener's daughter who gave birth to a daughter
Hortense Mancini (1646–1699)
Henrietta Anne of England (1644–1670), his sister-in-law
Louise de La Vallière (1644–1710), duchess of Vaujours
Anne-Lucie de la Mothe-Houdancourt (1641–1709)
Catherine-Charlotte de Gramont (1639–1678), princess of Monaco
Françoise-Athénaïs de Rochechouart de Mortemart (1640–1707), marquise of Montespan
Gabrielle de Rochechouart de Mortemart (1633–1693), marquise of Thianges; sister of the above;
Anne de Rohan-Chabot (1648–1709), princess of Soubise
Françoise d'Aubigné (1635–1719), marquise of Maintenon
Claude de Vin des Œillets (c. 1637 – 1687)
Isabelle de Ludres (1647–1722)
Marie Angélique de Scoraille de Roussille (1661–1681), duchess of Fontanges
Charlotte-Éléonore Madeleine de la Motte Houdancourt, Duchesse de Ventadour (1654–1744)

But then again, those were hedonistic days...no uptight religious bigotry to worry about.

Louis 16th helped the American Colonies become the USA.

For his trouble his people rebelled and guillotined him and his wife and imprisoned his son for life.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Mmmmm...not so much. The "Amercan adventure" caused a financial crisis and he tried to rule like a "dictator", the resulting poverty turned the ordinary people against him and his "1%" billionare clique of nobles. Still without French help America would still be British, so I for one won't shed any tears. ironic that the very republicanism he helped create in the American colonies eventually killed him in France.

New Topics

Forum List

Back