Louis Farrakhan still has his Twitter account

Not to encourage it, but how many will be surprised when social media buildings and other infrastructure start becoming targets as this double standard / oppression plays out?

Frankly, I'm surprised we aren't seeing it already.

Barry put in a good word for Louie
Obama-Farrakhanbuttbudddies.jpg

Looks like Farrakhan knows how to follow the rules. Trump doesn't.

Why aren't more Democrats condemning Louis Farrakhan? - YouTube

Not only do the political elites rub elbows with a racist hate mongering demagogue that incites violence like Louis Farrakhan, his Twitter account is still open and the man has never been censored.

Why is that America?
What MTG did was actually brilliant.. it exposes the left for the double standards that they have. Farrakhan's standards May suck but he doesn't have double ones.

What MTG did was actually brilliant.. it exposes the left for the double standards that they have. Farrakhan's standards May suck but he doesn't have double ones.
Of course Farrakhan's standards generally suck. It's kinda funny/sad that the crazy lady would be so proud to declare she shares his standards. I have no doubt that he supports her too.

Of course Farrakhan's standards generally suck. It's kinda funny/sad that the crazy lady would be so proud to declare she shares his standards. I have no doubt that he supports her too.
This is a story that needs far more fleshing out.....Farrahkahn with the GOP is more or less like socks on a rooster....I do find it fascinating however and expect to see more of this as time goes on. The old barriers are growing tired and obsolete and the smart ones realize that it's time to make new alliances and explore more possibilities. Hell.... This could be the beginning of a real nightmare for the Dems.

Last edited:
Not to encourage it, but how many will be surprised when social media buildings and other infrastructure start becoming targets as this double standard / oppression plays out?

Frankly, I'm surprised we aren't seeing it already.
The more likely scenario is that the left will attack Gettr, Parler and other alternative sites. Gettr is quickly cutting into Twitter profits and I'm just waiting for the explosion.

This is a story that needs far more fleshing out.....Farrahkahn with the GOP is more or less like socks on a rooster....I do find it fascinating however and expect to see more of this as time goes on. The old barriers are growing tired and obsolete and the smart ones realize that it's time to make new alliances and explore more possibilities. Hell.... This could be the beginning of a real nightmare for the Dems.
A GOP/Farrakhan alliance? Disturbing, but not completely unexpected. The Trump party has completely overtaken the once honorable Republican party.

Big deal. One picture of them of both at the same meeting 15 years ago means nothing, especially since Obama has denounced Farrakhan and his bigotry multiple times. The crazy lady from the trump party is embracing Farrakhan and his bigotry. Are you too dumb to see the difference?

I'm sure you think this guy's totally not a racist, either, right, rube? LOL

1637279425360.png

I'm sure you think this guy's totally not a racist, either, right, rube? LOL

View attachment 565851
Bouncing from one subject to another, and then another, and another works fine for Hannity because his listeners are idiots who just want more to be riled up about. You won't have as much luck trying to use that tactic with sane people. Make up your mind what you want to whine about, and try to stick to that one subject.

Forum List

Back