Louie Gohmert loses it: "who's side are you on? You are helping the Taliban!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ted Cruz + Louie Gohmert + Steve Stockman + John Cornyn + Rick Perry = The Texas Taliban

If ever there were an unclean start? This is it. You are better than this basq, or are you? This is awful.

Ted Cruz + Louie Gohmert + Steve Stockman + John Cornyn + Rick Perry = The Texas Taliban

Ted Cruz + Louie Gohmert + Steve Stockman + John Cornyn + Rick Perry = The Texas Taliban = MAGA
This is the essence of today's republican party.

Ted Cruz + Louie Gohmert + Steve Stockman + John Cornyn + Rick Perry = The Texas Taliban = MAGA
This is the essence of today's republican party.
Let's see!

Cruz and Cornyn are the Senators, Gohmert is a Representative, Stockman and Perry are not in office,

Yep, those 3 are obviously MAGA believers. What does that have to do with the Taliban?

Let's see!

Cruz and Cornyn are the Senators, Gohmert is a Representative, Stockman and Perry are not in office,

Yep, those 3 are obviously MAGA believers. What does that have to do with the Taliban?
Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you, but I'm not going to explain everything on a level that you can understand. Ask a grownup to help you.

The video was NOT recent. It was posted today but likely is from late August.

Do you often search YouTube for troll material?

Your tweet would then be off-topic, dumbass!
it was posted today by Louie Gohmert's own press team, that's their fault if what you are saying is right, not mine

It is not pertinent to the discussion. Gohmert also talked about transgenders. Where is your tweet on that topic?

I am obsessed with the truth, which I realize is foreign concept to liars like you.
whatever grandpa take your pills

btw, i'm not a troll. i have millions of followers who worship my feet. that's why i don't have time to be arguing with cranky old grandpas

Forum List

Back