Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

So? Because she said Ok previously, she’s never allowed to refuse? She said NO, and he raped her.
My point is that the boy never used being transgendered as an excuse to access the bathroom. The girl asked to meet up with him there. And we can clearly see one doesn't need to allow transgendered access for rape to occur in bathrooms as this rape occurred two months before the measure even passed.

Why am I not surprised????

The Loudoun County prosecutor who sought jail time against a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has ties to progressive megadonor George Soros and Democratic Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj was described in the explosive report by The Daily Wire as the "progressive" elected county prosecutor who ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," but yet she sought jail time for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, both misdemeanor charges, against Scott Smith.
Navy Seals need to take care of Soros

Too bad the message never gets through....
You're getting careless. You know full well the deal was that you had to mention the entire list of crap AND Murdoch in EVERY post, or no one will take you seriously. You know this.

If you consider global warming denial to be a charity, yeah.

Soros has given to charities as well.
No, I consider donating to hospitals and cancer research to be charities, don't you?

Last edited:

The Loudoun County prosecutor who sought jail time against a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has ties to progressive megadonor George Soros and Democratic Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj was described in the explosive report by The Daily Wire as the "progressive" elected county prosecutor who ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," but yet she sought jail time for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, both misdemeanor charges, against Scott Smith.
(((SOROS)))....anti-semitic dog whistle

And Hitler loved his dog, right? Lying pieces of crap who have given us fascism in the United States.... Of course you don't know anything about that LOL
They are private citizens, hardly in any position to bring fascism, unless of course you're going to lump in the likes of Soros, Gates, etc. Change the channel already.

They are private citizens, hardly in any position to bring fascism, unless of course you're going to lump in the likes of Soros, Gates, etc. Change the channel already.
Better yet, just kill the Holy Glowing Rectangle.

Your ignorance is no defense. They are totally full of crap with tons of money.
And the echo chamber let out a roar. You forgot to put in the rest of the stuff you're supposed to complain about in every post.

Governor Glenn Younkin has issued an absolute pardon to the father...

WHEREAS Scott Thomas Smith has been publicly and falsely accused of ‘domestic terrorism’ and ‘hate crimes’ for attempting to advocate for his daughter, a victim of sexual assault… I have decided it is just and appropriate to grant this ABSOLUTE PARDON that reflects Scott Thomas Smith’s factual innocence of Disorderly Conduct, for which he was convicted on August 17, 2021.”

In his commitment to the parents and students of Loudoun County, the Governor issued an executive order on his first day in office to initiate an investigation into the sexual assaults in Loudoun County. Following the Attorney General’s incriminating investigation into the sexual assault cover-up, Superintendent Ziegler has been fired. Under Governor Youngkin’s leadership and actions, Loudoun County parents are getting the accountability and transparency they deserve.

New Topics

Forum List

Back