Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

IOW, exactly what we said would happen. The sexual predator took advantage of the new rules. He pretended to be a girl so no one would stop him from going into the girl's bathroom.
Lol. This story has been out so long and your morons still don't know anything about it. Just a lot of impotent rage.

Lol. This story has been out so long and your morons still don't know anything about it. Just a lot of impotent rage.
Which completely ignores the reality that a 14 year old boy would pretend to be a girl if it gave him free access to girls' bathrooms and locker rooms.

Which completely ignores the reality that a 14 year old boy would pretend to be a girl if it gave him free access to girls' bathrooms and locker rooms.
Don’t waste your breath with that white-hating leftist. I said that allowing boys into girls’ rooms provides an easier opportunity for rape, and you know what his retort to me was? He accused me of worshipping white slaveowners and rapists.

No matter the subject, leftists will interject race and accuse their opponent of being a racist.

he did not dress up as a girl and this was the fourth time they had met in that bathroom and the first time she refused. The whole thing is a joke and garbage propaganda... As always with GOP garbage, brainwashed functional moron. Change the goddamn channel stupid....

he did not dress up as a girl and this was the fourth time they had met in that bathroom and the first time she refused. The whole thing is a joke and garbage propaganda... As always with GOP garbage, brainwashed functional moron. Change the goddamn channel stupid....
So? Because she said Ok previously, she’s never allowed to refuse? She said NO, and he raped her.

Justifying letting men into girls bathrooms to commit rape, how Leftist of you.

You're slipping. You didn't say anything about Murdoch.

Why am I not surprised????

The Loudoun County prosecutor who sought jail time against a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has ties to progressive megadonor George Soros and Democratic Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj was described in the explosive report by The Daily Wire as the "progressive" elected county prosecutor who ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," but yet she sought jail time for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, both misdemeanor charges, against Scott Smith.

How is the school tied to Soros? Dropping Soros name in so many threads is always vague as hell.

Last edited:
and if i call you a fucktarded shitburger eater who shoves slimeballs up your ass and say im stating the obvious, am i out of line to say people shouldn't insult each other in the same breath?

this could be fun, except for you im sure it's different and you have zero intention living under the rules you place on others.

fucktarded shitburgers eaters who shove slimeballs up their ass are like that.

You are trying to be as crude and vulgar as possible. You must be a Trump follower.

How is this tied to TRUMP!? Dropping TRUMP!'s name in so many threads is always vague as hell.

Haven't you noticed the trend about "politically incorrect", personal attacks, bullying and revenge?

Saying something like, "You must be a Trump follower" is as useful as a screen door on a submarine. IOW, not at all.

Then explain his filthy mouth. I have lived a long time and this filth, vulgarity, bad manners and revenge is new to me. This has been Trump's major contribution to American culture...... and he still wants to be on Mt Rushmore.

I think he should be on Stone Mountain under the horse's ass.

Then explain his filthy mouth. I have lived a long time and this filth, vulgarity, bad manners and revenge is new to me. This has been Trump's major contribution to American culture...... and he still wants to be on Mt Rushmore.

Who are you talking about, TRUMP!, or the poster you were trying to insult?

Don’t waste your breath with that white-hating leftist. I said that allowing boys into girls’ rooms provides an easier opportunity for rape, and you know what his retort to me was? He accused me of worshipping white slaveowners and rapists.

No matter the subject, leftists will interject race and accuse their opponent of being a racist.
Let them keep on doing it. Every time they misuse the word, it becomes less and less effective as a weapon. I used to give a shit when someone accused me of being a racist. Now I just hear "You're a blue balloon bicycle tire carrot patch cumulus cloud". The word no longer has meaning or bite. It's meaningless and they made that happen and their stupid little egos will not let them see the truth of this.

I can't wait until it's time to build a big strong wall and make them stay the hell on the other side of it. They do not deserve to live in my world.

Ah, I see, you prefer crackheads who sexually exploit their own underage female family members and impregnate strippers with their illegitimate children. GO HUNTER, right?. Got it.

You people are skankalicious!

New Topics

Forum List

Back