Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

Eat shit, old man....then go fuck yourself

Miss vulgar missinformed and hateful, the GOP way lol. Your article doesn't say what he pled guilty to it is total crap propaganda that doesn't tell you about 90% of the story and what it does tell you is totally ass backwards. Just like election fraud global warming hoax your understanding of our taxes etc etc etc

But not of what you wingnuts accused him of, that's the point.

It wasn't a forcible rape, it was an aquantaince rape, which she was at least someone into...
Evidently, the judge disagreed with your claim about it being forcible....

But leave it to you to defend deserters, drug dealers, rapists, and any other criminals you can find!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

But leave it to you to defend deserters, drug dealers, rapists, and any other criminals you can find!!!!
I want a report of the judge finding him guilty, I don't want to read about it the NY Post.
I find the guilty verdict troubling.

Well, no, you would be "transphobic"... that's the adjective... Transphobia is a noun describing the condition of having an irrational fear of Trans people. Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Yes, I'm wondering where all this outrage was when Ken Starr of Stained Dress Fame covered up multiple rapes at Baylor University to protect the school's star athletes.

Many women aren't believed now....
Imagine the travesty of justice if no one convened a grand jury in Duke Lacrosse

You left out the part where she had sex with him on two prior occassions and arranged to meet him at that time.
Yes, it's still technically rape because she changed her mind... but it isn't some evil tranny sneaking into bathrooms raping innocent girls.... which is what you guys all claimed it to be.

Yes, I do have this funny idea people have rights... I know, man.

Imagine the travesty of justice if no one convened a grand jury in Duke Lacrosse

I agree. So in that case, you had a politically opportunistic prosecutor who ignored facts to go after young white men for political reasons. Of course, these young men STILL hired prostitutes, which is against the law, and were still kind of obnoxious, but they weren't guilty of what they were accused of.

Here you had a case where politicians are misrepresenting facts of the case to attack trans-people. The young man should not have been having a mid-day hookup on school grounds and should have stopped when she changed her mind, but he's not guilty of what you guys claim, either.

They are both equally bad.

You left out the part where she had sex with him on two prior occassions and arranged to meet him at that time.
Yes, it's still technically rape because she changed her mind... but it isn't some evil tranny sneaking into bathrooms raping innocent girls.... which is what you guys all claimed it to be.

Yes, I do have this funny idea people have rights... I know, man.
all that is reported to us, I say the right wing made this up. I have yet to see the court case.

and yet he wore a skirt. (funny) and sodomy make it such a case, made up.

Biberaj told Fox 5 on Friday the decision to transfer the student to a different school came because he didn’t have a prior history of such behavior at the time, and she asked the public to "be patient" and refrain from judgment until "all the facts" in the case come to light.
from the OP's article.

So they do not have all the fact in the case when it was May 28th.

Last edited:
As a father and grandfather of girls I find this behavior disgusting, furthermore the narrative adopted by several members of the board appalling and inexcusable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Your disrespect toward women, minor girls, in the name of your LBGT…political narrative speaks volumes as to what and who your really are, not much.

all that is reported to us, I say the right wing made this up. I have yet to see the court case.

and yet he wore a skirt. (funny) and sodomy make it such a case, made up.

Biberaj told Fox 5 on Friday the decision to transfer the student to a different school came because he didn’t have a prior history of such behavior at the time, and she asked the public to "be patient" and refrain from judgment until "all the facts" in the case come to light.
from the OP's article.

So they do not have all the fact in the case when it was May 28th.
We know, Party and ideology above all.

As a father and grandfather of girls I find this behavior disgusting, furthermore the narrative adopted by several members of the board appalling and inexcusable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Your disrespect toward women, minor girls, in the name of your LBGT…political narrative speaks volumes as to what and who your really are, not much.

The problem is, the narrative didn't fit the facts.

The Narrative is this evil Trans kid snuck into a bathroom and raped this defenseless girl, because the evil school had a trans bathroom policy. .

The reality is that he wasn't trans, he sometimes wore a skirt to be edgy. He and the girl had a sexual relationship, had met up in that bathroom on two previous occasions to have consensual sex, and this time, she didn't want to, even though she had made arrangements to meet him there at that time, and went into the handicapped stall with him.

Now, yes, "no means no", blah, blah, blah, feminist propaganda. But realistically- it wasn't what you guys painted it as. And Crazy Dad starting fights at a school board because his daughter was the Village Bicycle isn't a great cause.

The barbarism displayed on this board toward women and girls simply fuels the animosity we already feel towards them. Every minute I spend reading the sleazy "perspective" of these people firms my resolve to simply remove such people and ideology from my life.

When do we build the wall and make the divorce final? I want them out of my life. They cannot be rehabilitated.

But not of what you wingnuts accused him of, that's the point.

It wasn't a forcible rape, it was an aquantaince rape, which she was at least someone into...
only a doosheater would try to split hairs on rape.

you must have had a big breakfast.

The problem is, the narrative didn't fit the facts.

The Narrative is this evil Trans kid snuck into a bathroom and raped this defenseless girl, because the evil school had a trans bathroom policy. .

The reality is that he wasn't trans, he sometimes wore a skirt to be edgy. He and the girl had a sexual relationship, had met up in that bathroom on two previous occasions to have consensual sex, and this time, she didn't want to, even though she had made arrangements to meet him there at that time, and went into the handicapped stall with him.

Now, yes, "no means no", blah, blah, blah, feminist propaganda. But realistically- it wasn't what you guys painted it as. And Crazy Dad starting fights at a school board because his daughter was the Village Bicycle isn't a great cause.
IOW, exactly what we said would happen. The sexual predator took advantage of the new rules. He pretended to be a girl so no one would stop him from going into the girl's bathroom.

Why am I not surprised????

The Loudoun County prosecutor who sought jail time against a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has ties to progressive megadonor George Soros and Democratic Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj was described in the explosive report by The Daily Wire as the "progressive" elected county prosecutor who ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," but yet she sought jail time for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, both misdemeanor charges, against Scott Smith.
More proof that everything progs say is a lie.

Forum List

Back