Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

All of this hassle was started by the nice Communist administrators of the school-s who love males dressed as females having free access to female restrooms and females too.
And, since we as a nation seem to love non-stop comfortable lies covering up all sorts of torture, mayhem murder and destruction for over 100 years, America is under Judgement and even worse punishments, because most Americans refuse to confess their sins and refuse to repent of them.

Loudoun school officials tied to Sorros and McAuliffe? It certainly seems that way and is very believable
given how the school board attacked and is demonizing the father of a girl raped due to
Loudoun policy.

The injured party becomes the target and the victims are the guilty ones, if you believe the Loudoun
school board.

So the bigots wouldn't beat her up...

The Religious RIght... always one step away from a hate crime.
Except that there's no evidence to back up your claims. You know, like what you're demanding.

The crime was rape, not what the boy was wearing. They accused the school of illegally covering up the crime. They didn't, they reported it to the police as required by law. Furthermore, the Board meeting, and both of the fathers arrests, happened before the police had finished their investigation.
You still don't fucking get it. I'll try one more time.
The school board's new tranny policy was the sexual predator's ticket to easy sodomy, twice.
The fact the the school board tried to cover for the failed tranny policy by citing various studies proving that trannys are just like little puppys, and STILL haven't reversed that criminal tranny policy, proves that girls are human sacrifices on the alter of failed democrat policies.

You still don't fucking get it. I'll try one more time.
You needn't. I get it. You're all about the Tranny.
The school board's new tranny policy was the sexual predator's ticket to easy sodomy
Very well may be. Never read their policy. If they don't have safe guards to keep any body with a swinging dick from pretend to be a girl for this advantage, they damn sure need to change.
The fact the the school board tried to cover for the failed tranny policy by citing various studies
Not a crime.
haven't reversed that criminal tranny policy
Again not a crime.

The progressive left, always miles ahead of the religious right when it comes to violence.

You assholes have murdered more people in 100 years than religion has murdered in all of mans history.

ONly if you believe Bircher bullshit numbers and throw right wing fascists regimes on the left.

Hitler loved him some old time religion, buddy...he's totally one of yours.

1634808430577.png

ONly if you believe Bircher bullshit numbers and throw right wing fascists regimes on the left.

Hitler loved him some old time religion, buddy...he's totally one of yours.

View attachment 554464

No, those are factual history. You fascists just love murdering people.

About the only thing you assholes are good at.

After assaulting 2 girls in different schools. You loons will do anything to move your agenda. We warned you this would happen if you let boys into girls bathrooms. This should be the beginning of the end of liberalism.

There are hundreds of sexual assaults in schools every year by Cis-gender students and staff.

The Education Department found that reports of sexual violence at schools rose from about 9,600 in the 2015-2016 school year to nearly 15,000 in the 2017-2018 school year. That’s an increase of more than 50 percent.

Making a big deal about this one - if it happened at all - is you guys moving your agenda of hate.

1. Liar. I post a credible link and all you can post are lies. Got any links proving your points? No? Thanks for playing, now run and hide.
2. The school board's tranny policy is a disaster and they defend a serial rapist by trying to cover it up?!
3. The school board had the details, the father screamed them, and the rape kits proved them.
4. Duh, the 14 year old IS a serial rapist. The rape kits prove it.

1. The Russian Times is not a credible source. Neither is the Washington Times, owned by the Moonies.
2. No real evidence that he committed rape.
3. Rape kits only prove they had sex. A 14 year old and a 15 year old go into a bathroom together for an hour, they are probably fooling around.

This slow process to where we are now in my lifetime started in the early 1970's. In Catholic schools each yearly group you were in(example Freshman) were divided into 4 classes based on abilities. Slight differences would be taught for each level with courses. And as you moved through the years you would move to a new level one way or the other or stay the same. After my first two years the schools went to pick your own subjects for 2 courses each half year or for full year. It somehow felt a bit cheapened. And of course, students would pick a perceived easier course to go along with the ones mandated.

There are hundreds of sexual assaults in schools every year by Cis-gender students and staff.

The Education Department found that reports of sexual violence at schools rose from about 9,600 in the 2015-2016 school year to nearly 15,000 in the 2017-2018 school year. That’s an increase of more than 50 percent.

Making a big deal about this one - if it happened at all - is you guys moving your agenda of hate.
No trans people need help not encouragement.

1. The Russian Times is not a credible source. Neither is the Washington Times, owned by the Moonies.
2. No real evidence that he committed rape.
3. Rape kits only prove they had sex. A 14 year old and a 15 year old go into a bathroom together for an hour, they are probably fooling around.
BLAME THE WOMEN WHO GET RAPED!!!
If it was consensual why would THEY report the rapes, dumb-ass?
He was arrested, evidence exists, maybe you and the school board can be character witnesses for the serial rapist?

Your current arguments are beneath your more thoughtful ones.
Maybe you should just admit that democrat policies SUCK and move on to more fertile debate threads?

Factual history is that Hitler and Mussolini would have felt very at home in the GOP. Racial Bigotry, religious fanaticism and a love for big business.

More at home with you dems. You are all peas in a pod.

Check this out.

The left wing communist cucks will not even admit that it is BAD for a BOY in drag to RAPE a GIRL in a public school bathroom.

The left wing communist cucks will not even admit that it is BAD for a BOY in drag to RAPE a GIRL in a public school bathroom and then the SCHOOL BOARD COVERS IT UP.

The left wing communist cucks will not even admit that it is BAD for a BOY in drag to RAPE a GIRL in a public school bathroom and then the SCHOOL BOARD COVERS IT UP and then ARRESTS THE FATHER OF THE GIRL FOR SPEAKING OUT.

Anyone....I mean, ANYONE who gives these digusting pieces of human trash and credibility should die in a fire slowly.

Check this out.

The left wing communist cucks will not even admit that it is BAD for a BOY in drag to RAPE a GIRL in a public school bathroom.

The left wing communist cucks will not even admit that it is BAD for a BOY in drag to RAPE a GIRL in a public school bathroom and then the SCHOOL BOARD COVERS IT UP.

The left wing communist cucks will not even admit that it is BAD for a BOY in drag to RAPE a GIRL in a public school bathroom and then the SCHOOL BOARD COVERS IT UP and then ARRESTS THE FATHER OF THE GIRL FOR SPEAKING OUT.

Anyone....I mean, ANYONE who gives these digusting pieces of human trash and credibility should die in a fire slowly.
Agree. I can’t believe when I walk around my liberal neighborhood that these idiots have Maculiffe signs out. With what’s been going on?! They might has well have signs saying “I support making it easier for boys to rape girls in public school bathrooms.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back