Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Why am I not surprised????

The Loudoun County prosecutor who sought jail time against a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has ties to progressive megadonor George Soros and Democratic Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj was described in the explosive report by The Daily Wire as the "progressive" elected county prosecutor who ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," but yet she sought jail time for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, both misdemeanor charges, against Scott Smith.

Soros is the Professor Moriarty and Keyser Soze of the left. He's hiding under every bed.
Uh, this asshole father was arrested and charged because he threatened school board members and assaulted police officers.
You know, the kind of shit that gets you shot if you are black.
You apparently don't have a daughter, let alone one that was raped in a school bathroom by a sexual predator allowed in by a school board who won't even admit the rape happened, citing studies that trannys are harmless as puppys.

Parents need to clean house of all "woke" board members.

1634554931723.png

Soros is the Professor Moriarty and Keyser Soze of the left. He's hiding under every bed.

Uh, this asshole father was arrested and charged because he threatened school board members and assaulted police officers.

You know, the kind of shit that gets you shot if you are black.
I've seen reports that the rapist had already been removed from another school for a similar incident (and not charged)...

If anyone should face criminal charges, it should be the rapist, the prosecutor, and the school board....

You apparently don't have a daughter, let alone one that was raped in a school bathroom by a sexual predator allowed in by a school board who won't even admit the rape happened, citing studies that trannys are harmless as puppys.

Parents need to clean house of all "woke" board members.

Um, yeah,... we really only kind of have this guy's word for that. Where's the evidence?

I've seen reports that the rapist had already been removed from another school for a similar incident (and not charged)...

If anyone should face criminal charges, it should be the rapist, the prosecutor, and the school board....

That's nice.... when you come up with a link to an official police report, for either incident, let me know.

The only police incident there's a report for is this jackass threatening school board members and assaulting police officers.

But he's white, it's not like they'll shoot him for that or anything.

And if that family can't get justice through the proper channels I have no problem with that dad getting it on his own!!!!!!

Um, yeah,... we really only kind of have this guy's word for that. Where's the evidence?
What happened to "believe the women"? Two girls were raped, how's that for evidence?
The EVIDENCE is that the sexual predator raped another girl at a different school:
"The shocking account of the sexual assault of the ninth-grade girl was first reported by The Daily Wire. The report included accusations that school board officials tried to squelch the story because it threatened to undercut support for a new policy to treat transgender students according to their chosen sex.
Scott Smith, the girl’s father, reacted angrily at a June 22 school board meeting when board members claimed to have no records of any assaults in school bathrooms. Law enforcement officials physically dragged Mr. Smith out of the room before he made any public statements to the board.
The National School Boards Association and its supporters circulated a video of Mr. Smith’s raucous arrest to show that parents speaking out against public school curriculum are dangerous and “domestic terrorists.”
The boy accused of assaulting Mr. Smith’s daughter was later charged with sexually assaulting another girl at a different school in the county, the father later told Fox News Channel."

a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom

Same father was arrested at the school too months before. He resisted arrest and the police had no choice, they had to haul him in. They couldn't choke him out!

Same thing at the board meeting, he got into it with someone, was not cut off while speaking his peace, and hauled off on the order of the board. Nope. Resisting arrest. Again.

Same father was arrested at the school too months before. He resisted arrest and the police had no choice, they had to haul him in. They couldn't choke him out!
Same thing at the board meeting, he got into it with someone, was not cut off while speaking his peace, and hauled off on the order of the board. Nope. Resisting arrest. Again.
You are not understanding WTF happened:
1. The school board implemented the tranny bathroom policy
2. A sexual predator dressed in a skirt raped the guy's daughter in the tranny bathroom in May
3. The school board denied it happened citing "tranny's are harmless" propaganda
4. The father went ballistic saying that the rape happened and was concerned for protecting other girls
5. The board had the cops haul the incensed father out of the school board meeting
6. They put the tranny in another school where he raped another girl.

The father is right and the school board is wrong.
Girls need to be protected from sexual predators, not served up as dessert.

That school board needs to be replaced.

You are not understanding WTF happened:
1. The school board implemented the tranny bathroom policy
2. A sexual predator dressed in a skirt raped the guy's daughter in the tranny bathroom in May
3. The school board denied it happened citing "tranny's are harmless" propaganda
4. The father went ballistic saying that the rape happened and was concerned for protecting other girls
5. The board had the cops haul the incensed father out of the school board meeting
6. They put the tranny in another school where he raped another girl.

The father is right and the school board is wrong.
Girls need to be protected from sexual predators, not served up as dessert.

That school board needs to be replaced.
I understand what happened was the crowd has the pitch forks and torches ready to burn an poke anyone who disagrees with the official version of events.

In reality all I know is the man was called to the school and said he was told the school was going to handle it. By his own admission he went a little crazy and got arrested at the school.

That the school said it was going to handle it means a couple of things. The girl didn't report it as a rape initially, or she did report it as a rape and the school officials covered it up and are culpable. I don't know and neither do you.

Then at the board meeting, he got in a tiff with someone in the crowd and the police were called and he got himself arrested, again.

I understand what happened was the crowd has the pitch forks and torches ready to burn an poke anyone who disagrees with the official version of events.

In reality all I know is the man was called to the school and said he was told the school was going to handle it. By his own admission he went a little crazy and got arrested at the school.

That the school said it was going to handle it means a couple of things. The girl didn't report it as a rape initially, or she did report it as a rape and the school officials covered it up and are culpable. I don't know and neither do you.

Then at the board meeting, he got in a tiff with someone in the crowd and the police were called and he got himself arrested, again.
1. The "official version of events" is what the dispute is about. The school board denied the events, they deserve to be burned at stakes, I'd gladly gather the kindling and light the MFs up. Charges were filed after the rape kit results came in.
2. "in reality" the father was right the perp raped his daughter. The school board denied it and covered it up and the perp was sent to another school where he committed sexual battery and abduction. The school board did not handle it, they are guilty of negligence and deserve to be replaced.
"The juvenile was ultimately charged with one count of anal sodomy and one count of forcible fellatio in the May 28 case
His alleged offenses in the second case, which happened at Broad Run High School on October 6, are sexual battery and abduction. He is currently jailed at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center."

3. Yes I do know, yes she reported it, yes it was proven, and yes the school board tried to cover it up, but the father went berserk at the school board meeting because the board refused to do their jobs. The father wanted to protect girls from the sexual predator but was getting "managed" by bullshit. That "someone" was trying to deny the rape, probably a "plant" by the school board. The courts are going to have a field day with this case. I hope the 2nd girl sues them too.

Clearly stating the obvious and I'll reiterate it.
and if i call you a fucktarded shitburger eater who shoves slimeballs up your ass and say im stating the obvious, am i out of line to say people shouldn't insult each other in the same breath?

this could be fun, except for you im sure it's different and you have zero intention living under the rules you place on others.

fucktarded shitburgers eaters who shove slimeballs up their ass are like that.

1. The "official version of events" is what the dispute is about. The school board denied the events, they deserve to be burned at stakes, I'd gladly gather the kindling and light the MFs up. Charges were filed after the rape kit results came in.
2. "in reality" the father was right the perp raped his daughter. The school board denied it and covered it up and the perp was sent to another school where he committed sexual battery and abduction. The school board did not handle it, they are guilty of negligence and deserve to be replaced.
"The juvenile was ultimately charged with one count of anal sodomy and one count of forcible fellatio in the May 28 case
His alleged offenses in the second case, which happened at Broad Run High School on October 6, are sexual battery and abduction. He is currently jailed at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center."

3. Yes I do know, yes she reported it, yes it was proven, and yes the school board tried to cover it up, but the father went berserk at the school board meeting because the board refused to do their jobs. The father wanted to protect girls from the sexual predator but was getting "managed" by bullshit. That "someone" was trying to deny the rape, probably a "plant" by the school board. The courts are going to have a field day with this case. I hope the 2nd girl sues them too.

The school didn't hide the assault. The fathers 2 arrests for disorderly conduct happened before the police even finished their investigation.

"On May 28, 2021, an LCSO School Resource Officer was notified by Stone Bridge High School staff of a possible sexual assault. A thorough investigation and evidentiary analysis was conducted over the course of several weeks by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit.

Once the elements of a crime were determined, on July 8, 2021, a 14-year-old male was arrested in the case with two counts of forcible sodomy.

Following the arrest on July 8, 2021, the judicial process was turned over to the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office to determine bail, or in the case of a juvenile, the continuance of detention or other legal restrictions set forth as part of court proceedings in the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. "

Why am I not surprised????

The Loudoun County prosecutor who sought jail time against a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has ties to progressive megadonor George Soros and Democratic Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj was described in the explosive report by The Daily Wire as the "progressive" elected county prosecutor who ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," but yet she sought jail time for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, both misdemeanor charges, against Scott Smith.
Color me shocked.

Forum List

Back