Loudmouth Abortionist Liberal Idiots Deface Christ Statue - Hispanic & Black Christians: Are You Watching ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
In Eureka Springs, Arkansas, a leftist abortionist group called Indecline, attached a huge pro-Abortion banner to the 67 foot tall statue of Jesus Christ. The banner reads "GOD BLESS ABORTIONS".

Well, it's no secret that American blacks & Hispanics (whose votes Democrats are much dependent upon) are heavily Christian, and if these lefty loons are looking for a way to lose millions of votes in a hurry, it looks like they just found it. I find it hard to believe that anybody would vote on the track of people who do things like this, but it's time for all Americans of Christian faith, Hispanic or whatever, to stand up and make a choice.

We can all choose to go to hell with these anti-Christs, or stay within our religious beliefs.

1626041846293.png

In Eureka Springs, Arkansas, a leftist abortionist group called Indecline, attached a huge pro-Abortion banner to the 67 foot tall statue of Jesus Christ. The banner reads "GOD BLESS ABORTIONS".

Well, it's no secret that American blacks & Hispanics (whose votes Democrats are much dependent upon) are heavily Christian, and if these lefty loons are looking for a way to lose millions of votes in a hurry, it looks like they just found it. I find it hard to believe that anybody would vote on the track of people who do things like this, but it's time for all Americans of Christian faith, Hispanic or whatever, to stand up and make a choice.

We can all choose to go to hell with these anti-Christs, or stay within our religious beliefs.

View attachment 511576

My God that is pretty bad.

But you have to admit how hilarious that is...lol

Even JC is laughing

Communist democrats at work. Blacks won't care. Hispanics might but the cartels follow Santa de LA Muerte. Killing babies is fine with them. And we are letting them into the country by the thousands.

Christians have opposing views on the abortion issue. The same as they do on issues such as guns, immigrants, care for those who cannot care for themselves, the hungry and the homeless.

I might be able to understand the anti-abortion folks who are active on all of these issues. But those anti-choice folks who do not respond to all of these other issues, I have no respect for. I particularly have absolutely no respect for those who refuse to take part in the effort to make effective contraception and sex education available to everyone because they have an EVIL MOTIVE., which is to make pregnancy a punishment for female people exercising their sexuality. Wouldn't it be great if female people could exercise their sexual agency without getting pregnant and causing an abortion?

Why is it that anti-choice types also oppose women and girls being educated about sexuality and given knowledge and access to contraception, which would greatly lessen the incidence of abortion? I never get an answer to this question.There is something rotten in Peoria.

When women have found the right partner and are ready to have children with him, they will stop contraception.

View attachment 511576

All this says to me is that Jesus is coming back very soon

View attachment 511576

Is it God who opposes abortion or the God botherers?
Is abortion mentioned in the bible?

View attachment 511576

certainly - anti abortion christians - not the religious itinerant - the same, certain christians, that had a hand in crucifying the innocent for their own nefarious purposes. not just abortion.

exercising - their freedom of religion. both left and right - is what christians hate more than anything.

View attachment 511576

I had not seen that, Mr. Protectionist. It's horrific to see people working so hard to corrupt all they see through such dark glasses. Abortion is prime evil that causes corruption of the young and brings no honor to the family of man.

View attachment 511576

I had not seen that, Mr. Protectionist. It's horrific to see people working so hard to corrupt all they see through such dark glasses. Abortion is prime evil that causes corruption of the young and brings no honor to the family of man.

Why shouldn't a female have her freedom to chose over her body?
I'll bet your a rabid godbotherer who blames democrats for killing babies.
Yet you forget about believers who have abortions every day but say nothing.

Christians have opposing views on the abortion issue. The same as they do on issues such as guns, immigrants, care for those who cannot care for themselves, the hungry and the homeless.

I might be able to understand the anti-abortion folks who are active on all of these issues. But those anti-choice folks who do not respond to all of these other issues, I have no respect for. I particularly have absolutely no respect for those who refuse to take part in the effort to make effective contraception and sex education available to everyone because they have an EVIL MOTIVE., which is to make pregnancy a punishment for female people exercising their sexuality. Wouldn't it be great if female people could exercise their sexual agency without getting pregnant and causing an abortion?

Why is it that anti-choice types also oppose women and girls being educated about sexuality and given knowledge and access to contraception, which would greatly lessen the incidence of abortion? I never get an answer to this question.There is something rotten in Peoria.

When women have found the right partner and are ready to have children with him, they will stop contraception.
Sorry, but I know of no biblical Christian who believes in sex is best had before marriage, abortion on demand, and believes that Federal bureaucracy should demand churches perform HOMOSEXUAL marriages. As for contraception, I feel strongly that hormonal treatments are likely a contributing factor to endometriosis and vaginal cancer.

Sorry, but I know of no biblical Christian who believes in sex is best had before marriage, abortion on demand, and believes that Federal bureaucracy should demand churches perform HOMOSEXUAL marriages. As for contraception, I feel strongly that hormonal treatments are likely a contributing factor to endometriosis and vaginal cancer.

Every one of those scenarios are not supported by evidence. It is your religion speaking.
The last sentence is as ignorant as it can get. Unless you are a doctor or have evidence, its pure speculation and another example of you speaking on behalf of what you believe God wants.
You gave no right or knowledge to say it. It's complete bullshit and you know it.

Why shouldn't a female have her freedom to chose over her body?
I'll bet your a rabid godbotherer who blames democrats for killing babies.
Yet you forget about believers who have abortions every day but say nothing.
Because it is killing someone. Talk to a 20 or 30 year old person who knows that his/her parents contemplated having an abortion. They chose not to. So here is that person alive and well. If the abortion had been done, that PERSON would have been killed.

Democrat congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said abortion is a choice between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! It is a choice between a woman, her doctor, and the baby developing to be born.

Yeah, I blame Democrats for killing babies., It's what they do. One of their immoral and stupid things.

Is it God who opposes abortion or the God botherers?
Is abortion mentioned in the bible?
Killing is.

I'll explain. Abortion is not mentioned in the bible at all. It was fabricated by religion when the practice became popular amongst religious women who sanctamoniously held them selves in pious positions.

When legislation was passed for women to have an abortion and exercise their freedom, like every one else, no where was the bible mentioned.
It is perfectly legal but you godbotherers like to call it killing because your filthy religion likes to interfere with women.

But the irony is how religious women have abortions at the same rate as non believers. Yes they do. Then they go to the same church that condemns it and say nothing as they rattle with contraception pills.

Its about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant mouth.
I'll bet you haven't got the guts to reply.

I'll explain. Abortion is not mentioned in the bible at all. It was fabricated by religion when the practice became popular amongst religious women who sanctamoniously held them selves in pious positions.

When legislation was passed for women to have an abortion and exercise their freedom, like every one else, no where was the bible mentioned.
It is perfectly legal but you godbotherers like to call it killing because your filthy religion likes to interfere with women.

But the irony is how religious women have abortions at the same rate as non believers. Yes they do. Then they go to the same church that condemns it and say nothing as they rattle with contraception pills.

Its about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant mouth.
I'll bet you haven't got the guts to reply.
Abortion is killing. Ho hum.

Abortion is killing. Ho hum.

Most women who have abortions are married women and already have children. It's a huge commitment to properly raise and educate a child to age 21.... Unless you are a sloppy half assed person.

Most women who have abortions are married women and already have children. It's a huge commitment to properly raise and educate a child to age 21.... Unless you are a sloppy half assed person.
I'll agree to all that, along with the fact that abortion is murder.

Forum List

Back