Lou Dobbs offered spot on OANN

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You heard it here first.

"OANN CEO Robert Herring offers Lou Dobbs a new home on the competing cable news network.

One America News Network CEO Robert Herring seemingly offered a job to former-Fox Business host, Lou Dobbs, after his former network fired him following a lawsuit from Smartmatic, one of the voting machine companies accused of being complicit in widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

“One America News would like Lou Dobbs to get in contact with us,” wrote Herring. “We may have a position available for you in which you wouldn’t be censored for speaking the truth!”

Dobbs’ show was cancelled by Fox Business after he and Fox News were served with a $2.7 billion lawsuit from Smartmatic."

BREAKING: One America News Offers Lou Dobbs Job After Fox News Fired Him Following $2.7Bn Smartmatic Lawsuit

You heard it here first.

"OANN CEO Robert Herring offers Lou Dobbs a new home on the competing cable news network.

One America News Network CEO Robert Herring seemingly offered a job to former-Fox Business host, Lou Dobbs, after his former network fired him following a lawsuit from Smartmatic, one of the voting machine companies accused of being complicit in widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

“One America News would like Lou Dobbs to get in contact with us,” wrote Herring. “We may have a position available for you in which you wouldn’t be censored for speaking the truth!”

Dobbs’ show was cancelled by Fox Business after he and Fox News were served with a $2.7 billion lawsuit from Smartmatic."

BREAKING: One America News Offers Lou Dobbs Job After Fox News Fired Him Following $2.7Bn Smartmatic Lawsuit

THAT'S GREAT! You're going to make me start following one of these web news sites yet! Fuck Fox.

You heard it here first.

Good stuff.

Lying Lou can get another paycheck, at least until Dominion shuts down OANN.

Let’s see, OAN is a dishonest rightwing fake news and unreliable source devoid of credibility, purveyor of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Dobbs is a dishonest rightwing hack devoid of credibility, purveyor of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Perfect match.

Let’s see, OAN is a dishonest rightwing fake news and unreliable source devoid of credibility, purveyor of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Dobbs is a dishonest rightwing hack devoid of credibility, purveyor of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Perfect match.
Show one example of dishonesty, "fake news and unreliable source devoid of credibility, purveyor of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies." in OAN.

Present here now one example of Lou Dobbs giving put "misinformation,
conspiracy theories, and lies."

The fact is the stuff you accuse Dobbs and OAN of doing, is WHAT YOU DO, right here in USMB.

Great to see Lay Down the Law Lou being able to continue to present the TRUTH on TV.

Lou Dobbs is such a good journalist, that back in the days when he was with CNN, I used to record his shows on my VCR. Those were the best shows on the illegal immigration and port security ever broadcast.

I like Lou for solid news reporting and not letting his guests spin the answers to his questions. I watched him every day the past few years. He was diligent in supporting our then President, and great patriot, DJT, and he will be a strong, vocal voice for conservative listeners everywhere again. At 75 years young he is one experienced and energetic journalist and news anchor. I am just waiting to see where he goes for I will be behind him again as he delivers news and guests I can place my trust in. I watch 3 news broadcasts a day, down to two, waiting for Lou. Maybe he will hook up with Trump in a new venue. Boy! Now that would be RICH! :happy-1:

You heard it here first.

Hey Lou, Go Bobcats beat Spartans.

You heard it here first.

I called Optimum cable and asked them to carry OANN.

Forum List

Back