Lou Dobbs Is A Douchebag

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Just wanted to say that.

He says what he says about the middle class for ratings only and then takes his million dollar salary and laughs his ass off all the way to the bank, its laughable!

I like Dobbs. He's one of the few mainstream media members to hit the illegals issue hard, unlike the corporate shills of the neocon right and the middle-America haters of the left. But he still understands business and is pro-market. In other words, he's an actual conservative. Imagine that.

I like Dobbs. He's one of the few mainstream media members to hit the illegals issue hard, unlike the corporate shills of the neocon right and the middle-America haters of the left. But he still understands business and is pro-market. In other words, he's an actual conservative. Imagine that.

LMFAO! You actually think he believes what he says:shocked:

LMFAO! You actually think he believes what he says:shocked:

Yes. I do too... But then,, just in case you didn't hear,,, the REbublicans,,, the ones that gave up the senate and and the house the other day,, they don't believe Lou Dobbs either so you have some company..

And,, if you ever want to the Secretary of Homeland Security,, when Lou is elected President,, you had better start believing too:rock: !!!

Yes. I do too... But then,, just in case you didn't hear,,, the REbublicans,,, the ones that gave up the senate and and the house the other day,, they don't believe Lou Dobbs either so you have some company..

And,, if you ever want to the Secretary of Homeland Security,, when Lou is elected President,, you had better start believing too:rock: !!!

Lou couldn't get elected dogcatcher.

Glad my amnesty bill is going to get passed now.

He's the only one in the mainstream media telling the truth about china and immigration.

I have an opportunity to invest in the emerging capitalism in China, think i'll do it, get ahead of the curve.

Immigration? Your reforms are dead in the water now.

I have an opportunity to invest in the emerging capitalism in China, think i'll do it, get ahead of the curve.

Immigration? Your reforms are dead in the water now.

You have the maturity level of Snidely WHiplash.

snidely.jpg

You have the maturity level of Snidely WHiplash.

snidely.jpg

Just the simple fact that i'm able to keep a woman and support a family puts me miles ahead of you in maturity matters.

Your just jealous that i'm able to invest, maybe your idealism(lol) will get you a pb&j and a cup of coffee.

Lou couldn't get elected dogcatcher.

Glad my amnesty bill is going to get passed now.

If the dems somehow get any kind of amnesty passed, they'll find themselves out of power by a bigger landslide than the repubs did in the next election.

If the dems somehow get any kind of amnesty passed, they'll find themselves out of power by a bigger landslide than the repubs did in the next election.

Ok Pale my friend my thinking on this is thusly: everybody knew where the Dems stood on this issue come election time and even though the no amnesty group were supposedly the overwhelming majority of the populace we still voted in Demos in a landslide which leads me to believe that maybe the majority now wants to grant the ones(non-felon of course) already in country citizenship and have them start paying into the system they are already using instead of having them here and abusing the system without paying into it because we all know they aren't going back.

The options are amnesty or the status quo.

the overwhelming majority of the populace we still voted in Demos in a landslide which leads me to believe that maybe the majority now wants to grant the ones(non-felon of course) already in country citizenship

Polling shows that Americans are overwhelmingly against amnesty for illegals. I think Democrats won despite that... and many of the Democrats elected, like Casey and I think Shuler, are against amnesty.

Plus, many ballot referendum items regarding denying illegals public services passed. I'm sure stopping them at the border would be preferable to all.

The Syndicate is working overtime to distort reality on this one.

Forum List

Back