Lot of hookers in San Diego in broad day light. Crazy watch this.

When I'm in San Diego, I'm interested in a different kind of gal...

0443377b3643342a2f74cc59ec29e321.png

That's not funny. What's funny is running a 600 watt base station then when one uses the CB to get her John you key up and tell the guy she is a cop. OR WITH SOME VOICE CHANGER YOU CAN HAVE HER GAGING ON SOMETHING Arizona girl , green eyed blonde. and others even gave them their own pimp BoLinda 500 POUND OF PURE WOMAN THAT WOULD SET ON YOUR FACE AND RUN CUCUMBERS UP YOUR BUTT SIDEWAYS Could get those whores pissed off.

That's not funny. What's funny is running a 600 watt base station then when one uses the CB to get her John you key up and tell the guy she is a cop. OR WITH SOME VOICE CHANGER YOU CAN HAVE HER GAGING ON SOMETHING Arizona girl , green eyed blonde. and others even gave them their own pimp BoLinda 500 POUND OF PURE WOMAN THAT WOULD SET ON YOUR FACE AND RUN CUCUMBERS UP YOUR BUTT SIDEWAYS Could get those whores pissed off.

Can someone translate this for Me? ^^^

Forum List

Back