Lost in the shuffle....

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Some of the things not getting any ideas time because of drama.

Steve Miller is an outright Nazi.

tRump totally flipped his stance on vaping because he's afraid of offending some of his base.

tRump will allow coal plants to dump toxic waste water into rivers and streams untreated.

Thanks to tRump's tax give a way to the wealthy Fed-Ex joined the club of companies who may no federal taxes.

The Jim Jordan sexual abuse scandal continues.

More at the link.

Press: Ukraine's not the only outrage | TheHill

tRump totally flipped his stance on vaping because he's afraid of offending some of his base.

tRump will allow coal plants to dump toxic waste water into rivers and streams untreated.

Thanks to tRump's tax give a way to the wealthy Fed-Ex joined the club of companies who may no federal taxes.

More at the link.

- the russians are firmly entrenched in Venezuala (pissing on the Monroe Doctrine)

and we can just sit back and watch as, country by country, the russians wreak havoc in S. America and turn it into their puppet continent.

Thanks trump!

More at the link.

- the russians are firmly entrenched in Venezuala (pissing on the Monroe Doctrine)

and we can just sit back and watch as, country by country, the russians wreak havoc in S. America and turn it into their puppet continent.

Thanks trump!

We're going to send Progressives to defend the Venezuelan border!

More at the link.

I know, writing off business expenses is outrageous!!!

More at the link.

Fed-Ex made $3,000,000,000.00 and paid less federal taxes than I did on my measly $85,000.00.

Do you not see the problem here?

More at the link.

I see all is well in la la land this morning.

Corporations should be paying taxes. That much is certain!
I would like a link to coal plants polluting the waterways legally.
And he should have changed his mind on vaping. It's not legal vape juice that is doing all this shit to people.

Corporations should be paying taxes. That much is certain!
I would like a link to coal plants polluting the waterways legally.
And he should have changed his mind on vaping. It's not legal vape juice that is doing all this shit to people.
Apparently this :ahole-1:doesnt understand whatever tax increase corporations get IS DIRECTLY PASSED ON TO THE CONSUMER IN HIGHER PRICES PAID FOR THE CORPORATIONS PRODUCTS, THEREBY HURTING ALL AMERICANS FINANCIALLY.....is this hard for you leftist scumbags to comprehrnd?....and these scumbag collective responds

:yes_text12:

I've heard Steve Miller called a space cowboy, a gangster of love, a picker, a grinner, a lover, a sinner, a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker and Maurice but that's the first time I've ever heard him called a Nazi. :eek:

"You're the cutest thing I ever did see
I really love your peaches
Wanna shake your tree
" -- Steve Miller, The Joker

More at the link.

Fed-Ex made $3,000,000,000.00 and paid less federal taxes than I did on my measly $85,000.00.

NY Times paid no taxes either

More at the link.

Yes, I see a problem with your claim, "Fed-Ex made $3,000,000,000.00"

More at the link.

Yes, you're not employing thousands of workers and spending large sums of money investing and growing a business that can hire more thousands.

"Steve Miller is an outright Nazi."

True.

And just as reprehensible is the right's failure to condemn Miller.

Tell you what, generate your list of everyone "the right" is supposed to condemn, and somebody else will generate a list of everyone "the left" is supposed to condemn, then start a thread on it and you can show us how eagerly you complete your list of condemnations.

Naturally, any failure on your part to condemn those you are instructed to condemn is reprehensible.

More at the link.

NY Times paid no taxes either
And?

More at the link.

Yes, I see a problem with your claim, "Fed-Ex made $3,000,000,000.00"
Too may zeros for you to count or what?

What is a TAX LOSS CARRY-FORWARD????

If you don't know, then you have no idea what you are blabbering about....

More at the link.

Yes, you're not employing thousands of workers and spending large sums of money investing and growing a business that can hire more thousands.
Actually my gross was around $500k. I do employ a number of people and have a number of expenses.

Forum List

Back