Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sherri Incorporated, look at the current stock price for SodaStream.

soda_zps31da4304.jpg

Your stupid BDS shit doesn't seem to be hurting them at all.

Suck on that, Bitch.

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

An hour later, and now SodaStream is up 3.41%. And it's up 9.93% over the last 5 days. :clap2:

soda2_zpsb69c8079.jpg

We need Sherri Incorporated to keep talking about this. It just keeps helping SodaStream. :thup:

The factory of SodaStream is on stolen Palestinian land.

The factory operates every day unlawfully in violation of intl law in the Occupied West Bank, as well, and the Israeli settlements and SodaStreams presence there are both unlawful.

APPLYING your reasoning, I can go steal my neighbors land and if I employ 550 people to work there my land theft is excused and I shall expect to be proclaimed savior of the people.

lol

Noone buys the Zionists shill's BS, not yours or hers.

lol, Zionists call that stock doing good?

Well, yes - isn't employing 550 Palestinians in a convenient location at excellent wages in a supportive environment doing 'good' by any reasonable terms?

The stock is doing 'well', yes.

We've only had 10K invested, but I'm thinking I should up our stake : ))

Hey, maybe we could have a sub-forum here for investments?

Last edited:
The factory of SodaStream is on stolen Palestinian land.

The factory operates every day unlawfully in violation of intl law in the Occupied West Bank, as well, and the Israeli settlements and SodaStreams presence there are both unlawful.

APPLYING your reasoning, I can go steal my neighbors land and if I employ 550 people to work there my land theft is excused and I shall expect to be proclaimed savior of the people.

lol

Noone buys the Zionists shill's BS, not yours or hers.

lol, Zionists call that stock doing good?

Well, yes - isn't employing 550 Palestinians in a convenient location at excellent wages in a supportive environment doing 'good' by any reasonable terms?

The stock is doing 'well', yes.

We've only had 10K invested, but I'm thinking I should up our stake : ))

Hey, maybe we could have a sub-forum here for investments?

It's not stolen land you tow-rag. You really have trouble absorbing facts don't you.

Well I never heard such stories before.

Why are you sharing your whore fantasies with us?

It sounds like you need a psychiatrist.

So now we all know how Sally became a whore.

Thanks for telling us your story.

I'm not the one who came from a small Southern town to be a whore. Must have been fun for these Southern "belles" picking up all those Johns until they got too old and worn out looking and couldn't get anymore customers. Maybe this is why they never leave their homes and pass their lives posting day and night on forums.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, you have been the one who in the last week or so has been throwing out "whore" this and "whore" that. It must be that you are reminiscing about your profession in the good old days and must miss it. No one can pick up a few old Johns while being stuck in her home, now can they? Maybe you can advertise on the Internet.

There is overwhelming public support for Israel, and this goes across both parties.

The Bill in the House will be passed unanimously and BDS in the US will be finished.

It's lunch time on Wall Street.

SodaStream stock is up 3.75%

The DJIA is down 0.11%

BDS is not winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back