Lost Girl

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Another SyFi show. Anyone else watch it?
First of all, where's the Lost Girl? She appears in little bits here and there but ain't really in the story. Truly weird show, the 4th season premier with a truly wild dance scene [seems the Latvian born Solo trained in ballet so it probably wasn't a double]. I did watch the last season's premier but this entire show caught me off guard. Another Canadian production. Thank goodness for FF on my OD so I could get through all the obnoxious commercials. Another “to watch”.

have you just started watching it?....the first few seasons Bo was in just about every scene...

I've watched every episode from the beginning. That's what threw me off about this. And, the last episode of the previous series had nothing about everybody losing their memory.

have you just started watching it?....the first few seasons Bo was in just about every scene...

I've watched every episode from the beginning. That's what threw me off about this. And, the last episode of the previous series had nothing about everybody losing their memory.

well we will have to see what the next few episodes bring...

Forum List

Back