Loser One Term Trump Flushed - Stock Markets Celebrating

And of course the big winner was ... corporate crony capitalism.

Tom Paine was not a Marxist. Karl popped out 81 years after Paine was born. So just stop with the "corporate crony capitalism" BS already, ok?

Geezus, you Marxists all sound the same.

Of course Thomas Paine was not a Marxist. But if you actually ever read or studied his writings you might discover he was one of the earliest proponents of government organized social insurance and welfare proposals. An early abolitionist and internationalist in the best Enlightenment tradition, he was — unlike the merchant lawyers and slave owners who wrote our Constitution — a genuine man of the people who spoke movingly in the language of the working people in his own day. Of course he was also later accused (wrongly) of being an athiest.

You want to argue about the real Thomas Paine ... with me ?

Last edited:

Tom Paine was not a Marxist. Karl popped out 81 years after Paine was born. So just stop with the "corporate crony capitalism" BS already, ok?

Of course Thomas Paine was not a Marxist. But if you actually ever read or studied his writings you might discover he was one of the earliest proponents of government organized social insurance and welfare proposals. An early abolitionist and internationalist in the best Enlightenment tradition, he was — unlike the merchant lawyers and slave owners who wrote our Constitution — a genuine man of the people who spoke movingly in the language of the working people in his own day. Of course he was also later accused (wrongly) of being an athiest.

You want to argue about the real Thomas Paine with me?

No. I want to argue the fact that you're a Marxist, because you're not Thomas Paine. Neither am I John Galt, so....

You want to argue about the real Thomas Paine with me?

No. I want to argue the fact that you're a Marxist, because you're not Thomas Paine. Neither am I John Galt, so....
Well, I’m not interested in arguing with you about “Marxism” or the radical democrat Thomas Paine ... or even Mark Twain. I’ve seen how you “argue.” My many thoughtful comments on USMB are all readily available and speak for themselves. They also are not generally aimed at convincing people like you of anything at all.

And the party continues as we spit on the orange TURD president's loser one term finish.

Stock market news live updates: Markets soar to record highs after Biden victory

And the party continues as we spit on the orange TURD president's loser one term finish.

Stock market news live updates: Markets soar to record highs after Biden victory

Actually, you know nothing.

The Market originally went up because, as someone else has already said...The market loves
gridlock. As long as the GOP controls the Senate, ther will be no radical adjustments in life.
Today's market rise is based onthe fact that we have a vaccine, that is 90% effective.(The regular
Flu shot that we've had for decades is only 60% effective. That is great news.

If the GOP does maintain control of the Senate...Biden will become, McConnell's bitch for the
next 4 years...IF, he wants to get anything done.

Joe also has to realize that he may lose the House in 2022, If he gets too extreme with his agenda.

Stocks Head Toward Record High on Biden Optimism

America enters a new Era of sustainable and profitable era that started with Obama and killed by Trump. The world markets are confident Biden will revive the economy of Obama that Trump took credit for.
/——. Yeah, the Pfizer vaccine had nothing to do with it. So are you going to take the Trump vaccine?

Forum List

Back