Loretta Lynch Sued Over Bill Clinton Tarmac Secret Meeting

if she was the AG in 2009, we would be hearing,,,"I Dont Recall",,,"At The Time"...and "I Plead The Fifth" from Loretta for all of these years when grilled!

She'll plead the Fifth and that will be the end of it. This administration is criminal

'The stakes are high. US deserve's a Justice Department with integrity.'

This woman has failed the American people and needs to step down. NOW.

3 November 2016
Attorney General is SUED to come clean on secret meeting with Bill Clinton | Daily Mail Online

It is my sincere wish that after Trump takes office and appoints an honest AG, that both Eric Holder AND Loretta Lynch are indicted on the long string of crimes they have committed..

I know many people think that we must heal by forgiveness of the massive corruption that has occurred, but I don't agree. I think healing starts with justice, and justice starts with long prison terms for those who were sworn to uphold the law and constitution, only to subvert it instead.

The corruption must stop.

Grandkids and golf

Weddings and yoga.

Does anyone but me think the clintons literally laugh together at the ridiculousness of the lies they tell the American people.....

Bill, what should I tell the dumbfucks this time?

I've got It! you're old, fat and can't walk up a set of stairs without help. I dare you to tell them it was an exercise regimen!

"But with its lawsuit, the ACLJ has brought the surreptitious meeting back to the fore, adding on to what has been a rough stretch for the Clinton campaign as the election draws near. After Comey announced the FBI would reopen the investigation into Clinton’s email server, Clinton has watched her once-large lead in polls dwindle to almost nothing."

Breaking: Loretta Lynch Blindsided With Devastating News Right After Email Scandal Blows Up

ACLJ Files Lawsuit Over AG Lynch’s Secret Meeting with Bill Clinton – Will Hold Obama’s Justice Department Accountable | American Center for Law and Justice

This one hits Hillary right in the nuts.

3 November 2016
Attorney General is SUED to come clean on secret meeting with Bill Clinton | Daily Mail Online

How many times has Trump been sued?
I don't think he's ever been sued for impeding an investigation.

lol, and that's supposed to be some sort of distinction?

Well, if Hillary wins. She ain't goin no where.
That's because Hillary is corrupt, and she will keep the criminal enterprise intact. It's funny how we all can watch these shows on TV about investigators solving all these murder crimes and such, and they do it in such a very interesting way, but here we have investigators being held back by the dam DOJ or by the influence of the adminstration when it comes to Hillary Clinton....??????????????? Tragic.

We'll soon be seeing the last of Loretta Lynch. She's going down when the swamp is drained.
:bowdown:

She’s absolutely politically corrupt!

What sort of Justice is that?

All of them in the DOJ , every single one of them ,should pay for their participation in the corruption and criminality they have been aiding and abetting!

3 November 2016

How many times has Trump been sued?
As attorney general of the US? Zero!

He hasn't been attorney general you daft old cow.
and she is you fucking north end of a skunk/

New Topics

Forum List

Back