Loretta Lynch plead the fifth on Obamas billion dollar ransom payment to Iran

Everybody knew that deal was fishy as hell.

Flying hundreds of millions of dollars worth in foreign currency on an unmarked plane and on the hush hush to friggin IRAN?

It was some kind of quid pro quo. You're a fool if you think it was for some 40 year old missiles.

Last edited:
Giving congress the finger is getting to be a habit, I really did not know they had so little ability to enforce their demands. Only last month Hilary's computer guy never even showed up for a subpoena. If the executive branch can snub there nose at congresses oversight responsibilities, we are not far from a constitutional crisis. Obama is in so much trouble because of the email controversy and the Iranian coverup and his administrations lack,of transparency, to,say nothing of the endemic corruption in the IRS and justice department. The house of cards is coming on down.

Giving congress the finger is getting to be a habit, I really did not know they had so little ability to enforce their demands. Only last month Hilary's computer guy never even showed up for a subpoena. If the executive branch can snub there nose at congresses oversight responsibilities, we are not far from a constitutional crisis. Obama is in so much trouble because of the email controversy and the Iranian coverup and his administrations lack,of transparency, to,say nothing of the endemic corruption in the IRS and justice department. The house of cards is coming on down.

I really hope so, because the USA is now literally a banana republic.

The corruption in DC is massively widespread on both sides.

When the DOJ is running interference for the White House and for a candidate, things are going off the rails.

If the JUDICIAL branch isn't checking the Executive and Legislative branch, the people are really screwed.

Did any liberals take Civics? Do they have any idea how our government is supposed to function?

Forum List

Back