Lord Janner child abuse case and the lack of US outrage

Last edited:
Such a rubbish OP.

This was an outrage for all that saw it it the News; including those whites y'all love to dis here on this forum.

The difference is it happened in the United States and even a few of the MSN outlets carried the story and followed it as the guy was prosecuted.

Where are all of you racist shits ? The perp is a white guy so that may explain the silence.
Why am I not shocked ?

Lord Janner: Police shut down MP child abuse ...
1 day ago · Lord Janner was the subject of child sex abuse allegations dating back to 1955. Three police investigations took place in the 1990s and 2000s, but no charges were brought.

Lord Janner: Police shut down MP child abuse ...
1 day ago · Lord Janner was the subject of child sex abuse allegations dating back to 1955. Three police investigations took place in the 1990s and 2000s, but no charges were brought.
The reason Lombardi was caught is because he offered the child to another and told how easy it was to adopt black children. He and his male husband had adopted the children but the other guy said he knew nothing about it all.

Where are all of you racist shits ? The perp is a white guy so that may explain the silence.
Why am I not shocked ?

This is your country's problem, not ours.

I suppose your propensity for pontificating and lecturing us Americans about matters of our nation about which you are completely ignorant and in which you have no standing, has caused you to assume that we should be the same way about matters in your country? The vast majority of us don't give a shit about your country.

Forum List

Back